• Friendliest aviation community on the web
crashpad said:
I must be getting tired cause I swear the little pirate avatar is singing;

"Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum,
swaggering to the airbus, here I come!
Used to fly for Wisco and it was fun,
but now I'm basking in the sun.
Yo-ho-ho-ha-ha-haa-aaaa...arg matey!

Hey CP what's up??? I am working on an avatar that fits your screen name. I'll get back to ya.

WD.

CP.

I have been looking at animated stuff this morning but you have to admit that Crashpad is tough. I had hoped that I could find a space shuttle blast pad but I luck out. Still looking

WD.

Sheeeeit CP I don't know about all that and as much controversy as I have caused on this board in the past, you may want to retract that!!!

WD.

WD;
Controversy or not, you are one of the top two, ...no make that three (forgot to include myself), of my favorite pilots on this board. You represented all of the good pilots at Air Wisco, spoke your mind truefully about the reality of working there and fended off attacks with class in the face of adversity.
And the little pirate man...always a favorite!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ILStoMinimums
Crahspad,

so just a few classes can means a lot, huh - have you upgraded yet?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ILS;
Time to tell Captain Morgan nightie-night, cause I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. And my name is Crashpad, not crahspad!...although if your bottles' empty, it's probably being annunciated that way.

ILStoMinimums said:
Sorry about the Typo, I actually meant Whiskey Driver. Sorry man - spending to much time reading this great pilot forum!

ILS to Mins. My class was upgrading at the time that I left so the real answer to your question is had I stayed with AWAC I would be a res Capt now. The comment that i made regarding Beechnut having to wait longer while only being a class or two behind me is due in short part to the lack of more a/c arriving on the property IN SPITE of what ALPA told the pilot group!!!

WD.

crashpad said:
WD;
Controversy or not, you are one of the top two, ...no make that three (forgot to include myself), of my favorite pilots on this board. You represented all of the good pilots at Air Wisco, spoke your mind truefully about the reality of working there and fended off attacks with class in the face of adversity.
And the little pirate man...always a favorite!

CP, I thank you for your comments and wish you well in your career choices. BTW I will find something of an avatar for you!!

WD.

Latest resources

Back