Industry 70 seat rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
737 Pylt said:
I'm amazed that you really believe the rjdc is responsible, except for further dividing the pilot groups! I guess you believe the rjdc invented the wheel too??

How goes the spending spree??
We all know that the rjdc's membership is filled with the "undesirables" of aviation....No college degree, DUI's, violations. That's why you sought the monetary claims. You wanted something you didn't deserve, and thought the lawsuit was your claim to money!
The rjdc has made you and the likes of Dan Ford famous in this industry. Who else can you say has a name in this industry so negative besides the likes of Carl Ichan or Frank Lorenzo. The only difference was they were management scum, you guys are just scum!

And the fat, overweight commuter slobs.

737 Pylt said:
We all know that the rjdc's membership is filled with the "undesirables" of aviation....No college degree, DUI's, violations. That's why you sought the monetary claims. You wanted something you didn't deserve, and thought the lawsuit was your claim to money!

I'm sure I don't count but I didn't know any of those things about RJDC folks. Shouldn't you have said "you know" instead of "we all know"?

You're really good at this stuff. I'll bet somewhere in your family history you must be a close relative of Joseph Goebbles for you know his philosophy well - "Propaganda has only one object - to conquer the masses. Every means that furthers this aim is good; every means that hinders it is bad."

You will stop at nothing to spread false information. It speaks volumes about your character. Where was it that you lost your integrity, again?

Tell us about your own stellar background won't you? Whee did you get your Phd - Ivy League? Is Delta your first and only job? Were you so "desirable" (as opposed to undesirable) that they singled you out from the chaff? Where'd you fly all those tiny airplaines in your profile? How did you manage to avoid contamination of association and not become "scum" yourself? I'm sure we'd all love to know just what makes you so superior, so special - it would be a great benefit to all the peons - share with us. I'd love to be able to look up to you; tell me why I should. Change my mind, please.

Right now I see you as a young grasshopper that's way too big for his britches and whose most outstanding features are a very large mouth and a much smaller brain. Tell me why I'm wrong.

Trust me, I really care. I have a burning desire to know why I should disassociate myself from the "scum" and join forces with my betters. Surely you can spend a moment of time to brief me on why that would be better for you.

"Pro
"Propaganda has only one object - to conquer the masses. Every means that furthers this aim is good; every means that hinders it is bad."paganda has only one object - to conquer the masses. Every means that furthers this aim is good; every means that hinders it is bad."

Hey Fins,

Some unsolicited advice: Never let a goat get your goat; in procreates genetic abnomalies.

surplus1 said:
I'm sure I don't count but I didn't know any of those things about RJDC folks. Shouldn't you have said "you know" instead of "we all know"?
I see the AARP meeting let out early today, did you remember to take your meds old man!?

You're really good at this stuff. I'll bet somewhere in your family history you must be a close relative of Joseph Goebbles for you know his philosophy well - "Propaganda has only one object - to conquer the masses. Every means that furthers this aim is good; every means that hinders it is bad."
You're even better...I bet you have really long arms to pat yourself on the back the way you do. I bet you tell all your first officers just how great you are.
You will stop at nothing to spread false information. It speaks volumes about your character. Where was it that you lost your integrity, again?
When did senility set in to you gramps?? This is one reason alone I don't support the change of the age-60 rule!

T
tell us about your own stellar background won't you? Whee did you get your Phd - Ivy League? Is Delta your first and only job? Were you so "desirable" (as opposed to undesirable) that they singled you out from the chaff? Where'd you fly all those tiny airplaines in your profile? How did you manage to avoid contamination of association and not become "scum" yourself? I'm sure we'd all love to know just what makes you so superior, so special - it would be a great benefit to all the peons - share with us. I'd love to be able to look up to you; tell me why I should. Change my mind, please.
Sure, tell me where I can meet up with you, then you can look up to me!
I'll bet you were one of the catalysts hi-fiving and butt slapping your co workers in the crew room about the "DOH" integration when comair was purchased! Sorry you have a miserable career (you keep blaming on DL) , but don't worry, we'll soon be rid of the "anchor" of rj's that has plaged our beloved airline into the debt ridden shambles it is today! When you are owned by Mesa, you can blame them for all your problems!

]Right now I see you as a young grasshopper that's way too big for his britches and whose most outstanding features are a very large mouth and a much smaller brain. Tell me why I'm wrong.
LMAO! Tough talk from an old man behind a keyboard. You're wrong because you've never been right about anything pops! I see you as a bitter old man blaming the world on your miserable career! You probably have no education, are stuck in a go nowhere job and blame the world for all your problems. I almost feel sorry for you....NOT!

Trust me, I really care. I have a burning desire to know why I should disassociate myself from the "scum" and join forces with my betters. Surely you can spend a moment of time to brief me on why that would be better for you.

If you can't figure out why the rjdc is trying to kill this industry, I gave you way to much credit than you deserve! They have carved a niche in this industry that is killing aviation faster than you are losing hair!

"Pro
"Propaganda has only one object - to conquer the masses. Every means that furthers this aim is good; every means that hinders it is bad."paganda has only one object - to conquer the masses. Every means that furthers this aim is good; every means that hinders it is bad."
[/quote]

PropsR4Boats said:
The Comair rates are wrong. They haven't taken a paycut to those rates listed, and reamain at the frozen rates of june '05.

New pay cut talks will resume soon.

The current rates are...

70 seat 50 Seat
yr---CA----CA
3----71----65
5----75----69
6----78----71
7----80----72
8----82----75
9----85----77
10---89----80
max
18--114---101

70 seat--50 seat
yr---FO----FO
1----24----24
2----41----38
3----43----40
4----44----41
5----45----42
max
8----51----46

Props.....Thanks for getting the REAL #'s up there. Even at their pay freeze at my year and rate a Comair pilot makes $7 more an hour than me!

Pssst - 737 Pylt - You didn't answer the questions. No guts?

I don't expect you to believe it but the truth is I wouldn't work for your airline; I don't like your "culture". Never lived on a plantation; don't want to.

PS. - Mesa doesn't want us -- they're afraid we'll take over.

Last edited:
surplus1 said:
Pssst - 737 Pylt - You didn't answer the questions. No guts?
Psst-Surplus. Take the hearing aids off...I did answer the question! Re read the post. And I'll stop by wherever you want to talk about my guts!

MCO - Hyatt rotunda - next Sunday - high noon. Your choice of weapons.

surplus1 said:
MCO - Hyatt rotunda - next Sunday - high noon. Your choice of weapons.

LOL! After re reading my post, it was childish, and for THAT, I apologize!
It would be like beating up my grandfather.

GO AROUND said:
John, where would you have started the proposal for pay. You keep saying that you don't agree with the paycuts, but does that mean you are willing to take the proposal the company is offering? You keep saying that our MEC/CNC is wrong but you never say what your answer is that is so much better.

I will sure bring up all these points in the P2P call tonight cause I don't understand everything either.

Go Around,
4 years ago, I advocated taking CMR payrates plus 1% and their B fund and moving on. Now I don't believe that is attainable anymore. I personally would focus on job security at this point and live to fight another day. In my opinion mistakes were made and we must move on.

As far as "my answers", I posted some of them on another post. They don't involve this contract negotiations - they are all strategic proposals to plan for the future. The battle is lost, let's regroup and come up with a new plan.

Latest resources

Back