Indoc at NJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DC-9 --

NEX @ BGR. Now that brings back memories. Wife and I lived in Orrington during those B99 and Metro days. We must have flown together at least once. Nothing like those VFR down the coast flights to BOS...

Mike T

My last three weeks of pay from May 1994 plus unused vacation. I haven't seen a dime. That guy is yet another airline CEO scumbag.

If you're getting homesick while in indoc, you're really going to hate systems.

Try 3 straight weeks with only 2 days off.

Stay in CMH, bond with your new friends by getting drunk in Easton and take the hotel shuttle back to the hotel.

Whaaaa??? Are they teaching you how to actually build the systems? Really??? 3weeks? sounds like a bit of overkill.

Well that time includes sim and checkride; not all 19 or 20 days are just systems training. Pretty standard timeline for a type course.

Actually, the type course was 16 days with one day off. The other 5 days were 3 days of NJ LOFT (2 sims and 1 day of gnd school) plus 2 days off between the type check and the company gnd school. This is my first time at FltSafety, but I'm told that 16 days is typical for a type.

Whaaaa??? Are they teaching you how to actually build the systems? Really??? 3weeks? sounds like a bit of overkill.

Sorry if my post was a bit vague. As imacdog and helmsalee stated, the 3 weeks was for systems, performance, check ride and loft.

Latest resources

Back