Indoc at NJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How long is INDOC these days?

I've been on military leave quite awhile and will have to go through again.

I just wondered?

Take care,

Semore,

They discussed you.

You are special.

Too much Stag Beer.

6 months of indoc for you!

Yeah we know Helmsalee

Fischman is just giving me a ration of sh!t!

We are fellow Stag Beer drinking St. Louis Boys!

I'll be the only "4 Striper" in INDOC unless some of my military pals are coming back as well.

Usually we only get recurrent, but I've been gone a long time.

Take care, Semore

There's a lot to do nearby. I'd head over to Wright-Pat on Sat, then sleep in Sunday. You'll have to be in the pool early Monday anyway.

What does the pool training consist of? As a non-swimmer, I'm a little concerned about that part. I've been at five airlines, but I've been lucky enough to never have to do any water training. I've also been fortunate enough to never ditch an airplane!

You'll be required to jump into a pool, inflate the vest, flip a raft from inverted, climb in, and climb out of the raft while helping others.

Good luck.

Indoc

Two weeks of indoc doesn't seem too bad but 3 weeks of systems with only 2 days off -- ouch, what a grind. Can I assume sim is in there too?? Either way I'd gladly do it to get on board.

Does NJ put you up during indoc and pay you too ?? Indoc is in Columbus, where's the rest usually done ??

Everything is paid,hotel, rental car plus salary, plus per diem...No crew food though!!!! I spent more on food during indoc than I have on line for the last nine months...wtf

Latest resources

Back