• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Increased Comair Fulough Numbers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since you seem to want to know and control everything I would have thought you were in the know on this. Wait till skywest takes delivery of the new C series and starts flying them into ATL. Then you'll have to come back to FI and say how dangerous and evil Skywest pilots are.

Easy there sister! Why should I know about the C series? I will worry about that if and when it happens. Anyway, we are reducing domestic and growing international. Skywest wont fly to Brussles or Rome!

Easy there sister! Why should I know about the C series? I will worry about that if and when it happens. Anyway, we are reducing domestic and growing international. Skywest wont fly to Brussles or Rome!

Don't bet on it.

Yes I am!

Given official/legal permission, I'll validate whether you're a delta pilot...not that I doubt you. In return, I get to post your first, middle and last name (no need to provide it..I know it); your present home address (unless you moved in the last 3-4 weeks); 2 phone numbers registered to you and even the type of computer your IP is networking with while you post on FI. Again, I have access to all of it...no need for you to do anything, but post more BS and eat your cheetos. Actually, the cheeto thing was just a guess...I have no idea what your diet entails. Furthermore, this means all Comair pilots have an open invite to contact you by phone, between the hours of 10am-7pm EST Mon-Fri, in order to get more clarification as to your position on things. I mean it fella's, his weekends are his...no calls. ;-) How about it? It's all or nothing...I just need permission. Otherwise, sorry guys...I can't, nor will I disclose any of this "tools" private info. Yes, it's public information and legal to attain... if you know how to get it.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I can also provide 2 email addresses registered through your current ISP...just give me the go ahead...you're most recent address couldn't be any less original...I'd expect something more "in your face" from you. ;-)

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I can also provide 2 email addresses registered through your current ISP...just give me the go ahead...you're most recent address couldn't be any less original...I'd expect something more "in your face" from you. ;-)

oops..I'm tired...."your" not " you're."

Go ahead! Make his day!

Given official/legal permission, I'll validate whether you're a delta pilot...not that I doubt you. In return, I get to post your first, middle and last name (no need to provide it..I know it); your present home address (unless you moved in the last 3-4 weeks); 2 phone numbers registered to you and even the type of computer your IP is networking with while you post on FI. Again, I have access to all of it...no need for you to do anything, but post more BS and eat your cheetos. Actually, the cheeto thing was just a guess...I have no idea what your diet entails. Furthermore, this means all Comair pilots have an open invite to contact you by phone, between the hours of 10am-7pm EST Mon-Fri, in order to get more clarification as to your position on things. I mean it fella's, his weekends are his...no calls. ;-) How about it? It's all or nothing...I just need permission. Otherwise, sorry guys...I can't, nor will I disclose any of this "tools" private info. Yes, it's public information and legal to attain... if you know how to get it.

I give you permission to post your name address and phone number.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back