• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Increased Comair Fulough Numbers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Acrap the people you should really be scared of is the Skywest guys. You do remember that Skywest not only bought ASA, but they also bought all those gates in ATL. Just wait till they start there branded flying in ATL and they destroy Delta.

I don't want mainlines to give all the flying to the "regionals". Unfortuntly ALPA gave away the rights to RJ's and now you complain about loosing jobs. Ask your MEC to rewrite the scope next time and put the "regionals" out of business. Please! Please do that for all of us regional pilots.

I dont know much about Skywest's plans. What gates did they buy? We pretty much got ATL locked up as far as gates go!

COMAIR SUCKS! JUST MY OPINION! DANGEROUS PILOTS WHO LOOK OUT FOR THEMSELVES!!!

Wow, you sound like a 3 year old.

No, I'm not dangerous and since you don't know me you also don't know that I'd give just about anyone the shirt of my back if I thought it would help them. Perhaps you should call the EAP department. They can recommend someone to help with your anger problem.

Lets not lump all Delta pilots in with this one idiot.

I dont know much about Skywest's plans. What gates did they buy? We pretty much got ATL locked up as far as gates go!

Since you seem to want to know and control everything I would have thought you were in the know on this. Wait till skywest takes delivery of the new C series and starts flying them into ATL. Then you'll have to come back to FI and say how dangerous and evil Skywest pilots are.

Latest resources

Back