Increased Comair Fulough Numbers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what has that got to do with anything?

C'mon, do it! If you're man enough to challenge the entire Comair group, certainly you're man enough to admit you're a fraud and not a real delta pilot. I'm calling you out. Go ahead, ask for proof.

$0

Answer the question which commuter was it and your year of hire? I'll check around and get the true skinny from someone else that worked there.

Several hundred over a nearly 80 year period.

You do know that Delta is the Weather Channels favorite airline. They love to keep showing how professional you guys are for trying to land in a thunderstorm. And I love that Delta pilots have never tried to take off from a wrong runway. Oh, wait they have.

• On Dec. 23, 1995, a Delta MD-80 took off from the wrong runway at Cleveland Hopkins Airport. "Investigation has revealed a number of wrong runway departures" in Cleveland, an FAA report said. Cleveland has since redesigned that area of the airport.

In case you want to read the article for yourself here is the link. Pay particular attention to the link labled "Small Regional Jets among safest". http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-08-27-ky-crash-investigation_x.htm

Here is another quote for ya!

"That's been a very, very safe airplane, and Comair is a sharp operator," Denver-based airline consultant Michael Boyd said Sunday

$0

Answer the question which commuter was it and your year of hire? I'll check around and get the true skinny from someone else that worked there.

Several hundred over a nearly 80 year period.

You do know that Delta is the Weather Channels favorite airline. They love to keep showing how professional you guys are for trying to land in a thunderstorm. And I love that Delta pilots have never tried to take off from a wrong runway. Oh, wait they have.

• On Dec. 23, 1995, a Delta MD-80 took off from the wrong runway at Cleveland Hopkins Airport. "Investigation has revealed a number of wrong runway departures" in Cleveland, an FAA report said. Cleveland has since redesigned that area of the airport.

In case you want to read the article for yourself here is the link. Pay particular attention to the link labled "Small Regional Jets among safest". http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-08-27-ky-crash-investigation_x.htm

Here is another quote for ya!

"That's been a very, very safe airplane, and Comair is a sharp operator," Denver-based airline consultant Michael Boyd said Sunday

Thats fine! Comair sucks! That is my opinion. Get over it already!

Thats fine! Comair sucks! That is my opinion. Get over it already!

We're gonna suck your job from you!

And if you say Comair sucks you're also saying Delta sucks, since they do own us 100%. Everyone knows Atlanta runs the puppet management team in CVG. That's why we suck because we're being run by Delta.

So when you get furloughed again and Comair picks up the slack who you gonna cry to then???

PS. I don't really want Delta to furlough everyone, just you!

Acrap the people you should really be scared of is the Skywest guys. You do remember that Skywest not only bought ASA, but they also bought all those gates in ATL. Just wait till they start there branded flying in ATL and they destroy Delta.

I don't want mainlines to give all the flying to the "regionals". Unfortuntly ALPA gave away the rights to RJ's and now you complain about loosing jobs. Ask your MEC to rewrite the scope next time and put the "regionals" out of business. Please! Please do that for all of us regional pilots.

We're gonna suck your job from you!

And if you say Comair sucks you're also saying Delta sucks, since they do own us 100%. Everyone knows Atlanta runs the puppet management team in CVG. That's why we suck because we're being run by Delta.

So when you get furloughed again and Comair picks up the slack who you gonna cry to then???

PS. I don't really want Delta to furlough everyone, just you!

COMAIR SUCKS! JUST MY OPINION! DANGEROUS PILOTS WHO LOOK OUT FOR THEMSELVES!!!

Latest resources

Back