• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Increased Comair Fulough Numbers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are a piece of work. I am an ass because I post my anger at the Comair pilot group for the actions they took at the expense of Delta pilots. This makes me an ass to work with? But you clowns are posting such things as pulling a train on my wife, and thats real mature. Pot meet Kettle! Lets just agree to disagree. I hope Comair pilots suffer the way we did as they went through their massive expansion, massive upgrades, increased quality of life, greater pay, fighting our scope, making a senority grab, filing a lawsuit for millions and millions of dollars in the RJDC garbage. I have no harsh feeling to ASA or any other pilot group, no I do not know everything about flying (you all always say that) and I do not think that any pilot at Delta is any better than anyone else. Comair kicked us hard while we were down, you cant expect for us all to forget that can you! My apologies to any other pilot group!

You do know that there were pilots at ASA that supported the RJDC?

I personally think the RJDC is a load of crap and it was well before I came to Comair.

Let me guess..... You fly with a professional pilot group? Your pilots never make mistakes? Your pilot group is the creme of the crop and each one of them had to walk 5 miles up hill in the snow to get to work when they first got hired?

I challenge you to prove to us that your pilot group has a clean NTSB record. Where do you see Comair pilots paying for jobs? It may have happened years and years ago, but I am pretty sure this isn't the case.

You say our pilots are amatures.... I don't know who you work for, but I believe that the experience of this pilot group is probably far above most other regionals.

I believe it is people like you that write statements like the one above that are truely the most dangerous. When you feel that you know everything about flying and that you are not succeptable to its dangers, this is clearly the time when you need to hang up the headset before you lead the next tragedy.

How would you feel if the next tragedy was lead by you with the worst possible outcome and your family got a change to read that professional post of yours?

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s331920.shtml?cat=1&v=1

Oh my gosh! You idiot! You dont think I am prepared for that? I have spent 5 years building my business on the side. I fly because I love it, but I can live very, very well without it!

Then by gosh get on with it. Go make your living doing something other than being an idiot on FI. And when you get on the "very, very well" life give up FI cause we are already tired of smelling you here.

Last edited:
Comair pilots are amatures, and very dangerous. They pay for their jobs because no one else will hire them unless they pay for it! They take of the wrong runway, kill dozens, and are a$$es on top of that. A very poor group of people. I say let em starve on furlough!

Wow, and which regional did you come from and what year did you start there? Weren't most commuters PFT about 8+ or so years ago? And for the record I have never paid one cent for a job that I have had. I even found ways to get around paying the stupid "application fees" that some airlines require prospective pilots to pay to get they application processed.

So acarpe how much did you pay to get your first airline gig?

And again, how many hundreds have died on Delta jets???

Comair pilots are amatures, and very dangerous. They pay for their jobs because no one else will hire them unless they pay for it! They take of the wrong runway, kill dozens, and are a$$es on top of that. A very poor group of people. I say let em starve on furlough!

Wow, and which regional did you come from and what year did you start there? Weren't most commuters PFT about 8+ or so years ago? And for the record I have never paid one cent for a job that I have had. I even found ways to get around paying the stupid "application fees" that some airlines require prospective pilots to pay to get they application processed.

So acarpe how much did you pay to get your first airline gig?

And again, how many hundreds have died on Delta jets???

$0

Several hundred over a nearly 80 year period

That one was sad. Contributing factor failure of the cockpit takeoff configuration warning horn! Thanks for posting it!

You know we already know who you are. Go ahead, ask us to prove it.

Latest resources

Back