• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Increased Comair Fulough Numbers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whatever it is you're trying for, either quit or try harder.

That's funny, I just saw one of the reps yesterday and they were saying more like 210.

That's BS. I was in recurrent yesterday and SB (DO/CP) told us the exact opposite!!! He said they met with the Union and cleared up the problems they had and admitted that the Co had "yolk on their face". He said the problem was a mess that was leftover by parties on both sides that are no longer there (JCL & MP). And of course DS didn't make matters any better when he started stamping his feet.

He said the Union was currently putting together a plan for furlough mitigation. The company and the union were both open to COLAs, Part-Time, and Early Out buyouts. He said they were going to meet again next week to go over the Union's plan.

thats great you find out more from SB in recurrent then from our own union. Simple email update would be nice.

Yes. Especially since the union msg board is STILL shut down...

That isn't the way to make friends in your own union no matter what a few Dumba$$es have done...

thats great you find out more from SB in recurrent then from our own union. Simple email update would be nice.

Why would the Union want to talk to us?

Thats great news!
One day you'll find yourself in a pool of your own blood and will never be able to obtain a medical every again.
Practice your used car salesman lines asap.

That's BS. I was in recurrent yesterday and SB (DO/CP) told us the exact opposite!!! He said they met with the Union and cleared up the problems they had and admitted that the Co had "yolk on their face". He said the problem was a mess that was leftover by parties on both sides that are no longer there (JCL & MP). And of course DS didn't make matters any better when he started stamping his feet.

He said the Union was currently putting together a plan for furlough mitigation. The company and the union were both open to COLAs, Part-Time, and Early Out buyouts. He said they were going to meet again next week to go over the Union's plan.

I certainly do not question that he may have told you that. I'm simply posting what he told our class today. I'm not saying either one is true, just relaying what was said. I hope the version he gave you is correct.

According to the DO/CP, Comair now intends to furlough 350 pilots. Currently no measures to mitigate these numbers are in place such as voluntary furloughs, early outs etc. Apparently these require union approval/participation of which there has been none.

And S. Brin... told my recurrent class a few months ago that eAbortion...I mean eMastreo would be hard coded to comply with all contract limits. We all know that it is not even close to that, so if it comes from the horses a$$ then it can't be true.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back