• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What process? I asked how many of the newly typed 45 guys are being paid as captains. It is not a process. It is a number. 10? 20? 1? 0? What is the number? And as far as the bonus, he can dissemble all he wants. Kenn didn't "make it right", and Rick told us something that is NOT true. That is all that matters. It is already incredibly ugly without a voice. If we don't vote yes, we will be even more abused by Kenn, and lied to by Rick.

Ok I understand. Problem is scheduling oe and getting 40 brand new transfers in training and online too.

They can't get paid yet if they don't do oe. That was the problem. Only makes sense.

Also waa reason why transfers are slow getting on line. Conteary to rumor they are passing they are just slow to get scheduled.

What process? I asked how many of the newly typed 45 guys are being paid as captains. It is not a process. It is a number. 10? 20? 1? 0? What is the number? And as far as the bonus, he can dissemble all he wants. Kenn didn't "make it right", and Rick told us something that is NOT true. That is all that matters. It is already incredibly ugly without a voice. If we don't vote yes, we will be even more abused by Kenn, and lied to by Rick.

Have a heart man. According to Rick, Ken lied to Rick too. It doesn't count as Rick lying to us if in good faith he only told us what Ken told him.

I think Rick is still looking out for us. He can't help it if he was on vacation when it went off the rails. Maybe the poor guy shouldn't take vacation again until we have all voted.

I'm not saying anything that's what Rick said. The point I am making is it seems smarter to not poke the bear now that we know what the bear will do.

Single-carrier makes is union if we send in a card.

Put two two together. Rick told one thing would happen and goes on vacation. He come back to exact opposite happening.

What happeed in between? Union poked and cost us 10grand that's what.

So we know the union will prolly keep pissing Ken off. Why would we willingly invite discord into our lives when we have proof of its consequence?

so we are all gonna walk around on eggshells in fear of the grand master getting mad? Who in their right mind would want to work like that in constant fear????

geez, its guys like this that make the rest of us at Flex look like a bunch of wussies.

who cares if the grand master gets mad IF WE HAVE A CONTRACT?

he can pout, kick, and scream all he wants because guess what, we will have a CONTRACT

BTW, if he had any intention of paying the bonus as it should have been paid the check would have been written on MAY 1st.......

do us all a favor and grow a sack

Last edited:
Doh Rick did meeting at training center explained the process. no smoking gun and ppl are getting filtered through asap. There were small issues that have been corrected and we shouldn't have this same problem in a month.

if it's consolation Rick was caught by surprise with Ken's decision on the bonus. He was told one thing would happen, left for vacation, come back to the exact opposite been done. I felt bad for him. I think this while union thing is really getting him screwed. He knows first hand how working with Ken is and still feels we don't need the union meddling so I figure he know better than you. Reading between lines I'd guess what really happened was the union pissed Ken off enough to take away what had been agreed to. Future? Vote union, piss Ken off, it gets ugly.

Yep, think I'd rather take my chances with maybe than send in a card for a sure loss. Still though I admit every day brings a different decision.
I have some land I could sell you also.

Ok I understand. Problem is scheduling oe and getting 40 brand new transfers in training and online too.

They can't get paid yet if they don't do oe. That was the problem. Only makes sense.

Also waa reason why transfers are slow getting on line. Conteary to rumor they are passing they are just slow to get scheduled.

Let's try one more time. They have some captains that can do IOE for new captains. Even with a backlog, they can at least have a few of the newly typed finished with IOE, flying and getting paid as captains. How many of those have they finished? Give me an actual number please.

Hint: I talked to the fifth guy on the "upgrade" list. He isn't being paid as a captain.

if it's consolation Rick was caught by surprise with Ken's decision on the bonus. He was told one thing would happen, left for vacation, come back to the exact opposite been done. I felt bad for him. I think this while union thing is really getting him screwed. He knows first hand how working with Ken is and still feels we don't need the union meddling so I figure he know better than you. Reading between lines I'd guess what really happened was the union pissed Ken off enough to take away what had been agreed to. Future? Vote union, piss Ken off, it gets ugly.

Yep, think I'd rather take my chances with maybe than send in a card for a sure loss. Still though I admit every day brings a different decision.

"we don't need the union meddling"? The union is Kenn's employees. So retaliation against his own employees is OK? I know what it was like working for Kenn without a cba, and my answer is no thanks. And if you think having a union is a sure loss, the only way you will remain here without a cba, is if you are spending time on your knees before the King.

I'm not saying anything that's what Rick said. The point I am making is it seems smarter to not poke the bear now that we know what the bear will do.

Single-carrier makes is union if we send in a card.

Put two two together. Rick told one thing would happen and goes on vacation. He come back to exact opposite happening.

What happeed in between? Union poked and cost us 10grand that's what.

So we know the union will prolly keep pissing Ken off. Why would we willingly invite discord into our lives when we have proof of its consequence?

You say that Kenn lied and reneged on an expected payment to you because the union made him mad? And that's the union's fault? That's RH's and your logic?

Were you abused as a child? "I'm sorry I beat you, but your brother really pissed me off." So you blame your brother. I'm sorry for you.

The operative phrase in your posts, the one you really need to focus on is, "Kenn lied." How to best protect yourself against that in the future should determine your vote.

Let's try one more time. They have some captains that can do IOE for new captains. Even with a backlog, they can at least have a few of the newly typed finished with IOE, flying and getting paid as captains. How many of those have they finished? Give me an actual number please.

No need to be prick. Sorry today is not the doom you were looking for.

I heard it with my own two ears. They are getting the bridge pay we always have as soon as they are eligible for it. They don't bridge pay at flops so score one for rick.

By years end we will have 120 flops over here in past 10 months. Add to that a $hit ton of upgrades That's more than a little backlog. It inly makes sense to get the flops online first. We didnt need all the new captains anyway so I dont know wha oyr issue is. Cool yer jets dude, it'll happen.

Latest resources

Back