• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As my previous post suggested, the law suit hasn't slowed them down at all... and this time it's a FLOPs to FJ guy.

I thought news like this would have spread faster, we must be getting used to it. Sand.

As my previous post suggested, the law suit hasn't slowed them down at all... and this time it's a FLOPs to FJ guy.

I thought news like this would have spread faster, we must be getting used to it. Sand.

Everyone is keeping their head down. It's scary out there.

The only thing I've heard is a pro union FO guy was given a choice to go back to FO or be targeted. He chose to take his chances and they got him the very next day on paying his credit card statement late. Not very flashy...

I also heard they're interviewing Standards Captains and having them give employee status reports - whose secretly pro, who's not etc... makes sense, they see the most diverse group. Oh, heard they also promoted a few very pro company guys to new positions for the same reasons. That's to be expected and right out of the union busting book.

Heard you'll get your bonus on June 8. But apparently no one likes to read because that's not what RH said. He said they'll be a decision by June 8. Also some deal about forcing an end to the union drive if you take it.

Anyone with any professed pro union sentiment needs to be very careful. It's interesting, their tactics spell out the need for a union as clearly as ever but the fear it creates will be tough to counteract.

I know the union stance is don't do anything illegal for or against the company but seems like they're combing through for the tiniest reasons to get rid of people. I guess Ricci is winning the dirty game. Your POC needs to match his deviousness but fortunately for them, their character won't allow them to stoop to his level.

Meh... I fail to see how finally firing a guy who's played fast and loose with the flexjet credit card game for years helps the union drive... He's head is so far up management's ass it makes them look downright moral not preferential.

In my book that makes all the union boogey man screaming about hostages look like desperation. Score a few more for RH.

I have no idea who you're talking about.

RA got fired right?

Maybe I'm wrong but I assumed piecing together the rumors on the line this weekend and on the msg boards that's who "she's" talking about. Seeing as how nobody has very much respect for him I don't see how that's going to make a huge difference either way.

Whatever. Just seems like Flexwifey is trying to stir up controversy where there isn't any. I'm glad the ****************************** bag is gone.

It wasn't RA that was fired

So who was it then? I haven't heard a peep and yammer is a ghost town.

To follow up on flexible's posts, right now any discipline by management no matter how deserving will be spun by the IBT as a threat against the union. What gets me is the double standard where the union accuses management of fear mongering and deceit meanwhile they use similar tactics to scare us into voting for them. Only makes sense I guess since that's how our political system works!

Latest resources

Back