• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I'm Here Doing It...at Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The cabinet maker is assuredly out of his mind, i'll give you that, but he brings to the table a sort of dark symmetry that would otherwise not be present.

FI was just fine pre BeenThereSpunIt, it will be just fine without him.

You can't convince me you don't at least enjoy beating down the cabinet maker a bit.

Actually, I didn't enjoy it. Beating him down is one thing but I can't compete with someone as unstable, irrational, and disturbed as he is. Maybe if I was on the outside looking in I could have found some humor in his rants but I'm not in that position and that's why I put him on my ignore list recently. My hat's off to Lear70 for banning him. Too bad there's not a ToS for just being a jerk - he would have been banned a long time ago. I'm sure he'll pay another $10 to sign up again - he hasn't fulfilled his personal vendetta against our company yet.

Actually, I didn't enjoy it. Beating him down is one thing but I can't compete with someone as unstable, irrational, and disturbed as he is. Maybe if I was on the outside looking in I could have found some humor in his rants but I'm not in that position and that's why I put him on my ignore list recently. My hat's off to Lear70 for banning him. Too bad there's not a ToS for just being a jerk - he would have been banned a long time ago. I'm sure he'll pay another $10 to sign up again - he hasn't fulfilled his personal vendetta against our company yet.

I suppose you're right--I'm on the outside looking in.

Wasn't me. I gave him the 30 days, then he wouldn't lay off the PM's to the other mods and they did it while I was out flying.

Actually, due to moderator discussion and PM's he sent after he was suspended, it looks in all likelihood like BTDI is permanently banned.

Looks like "i'm here doing it" started something great with his first post! I owe you a bourbon and coke next RON dude!

no doubt, he will raise his bitter head in another form.

Latest resources

Back