Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I'm getting Furloughed From TSA & I'm thinking Go Jet.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyinsick said:
Before being furloughed from Trans States I made it a point to ask other pilots about the Go Jet option. Let me make this clear, I did not ask Trans States pilots. In my travels, I, and friends that I had asked to find out about the general opinion about Go Jet. We must have surveyed together over 100 captains from other regional and major airlines. And..... "It seems it would be a career ending move." Some Captains even showed me a list in their flight bag of all the pilots that are now working for Go Jet. The word is out.

But I feel bad for the young people that had that aviation sparkle in their eye and hopes to go big, For getting caught up in this mess. They knew no better.

And for that I am Flyinsick.....

Good man,

Air Whisky, Skywest and perhaps XJT will more than likely open their doors for you if you so choose. Keep your head high because I'm certain that you'll land another job very soon..... Best of luck.

MINIME said:
Good man,

Air Whisky, Skywest and perhaps XJT will more than likely open their doors for you if you so choose. Keep your head high because I'm certain that you'll land another job very soon..... Best of luck.
I've been trying. No luck yet.

rjacobs said:
Actually Shrek, I heard one or two did go over there and if thats true then they are SCABS, crossing a furlough line to get the job. I bet I could guess a few peoples names who were in my class in Jan who would do that. And Minime, I dont think we would be getting furloughed since GJ is growing, they would just have "displaced" us or when we went through class originally it would have been on the 700. I dont know if thats what would have happened, but I think it is.

OH, yeah, the ignore function is nice. I cant see almost every other post on this site anymore because rsspilot is on it. It makes this place enjoyable again.

rjacobs will not be flying for anyone, anytime soon.....he was fired at tsa for participating in obscene gestures during critical phases of flight. He clearly has no understanding of what being professional is.

On your drive home rj flip off all the other drivers on the interstate.....im sure you'll feel better.

I suggest some anger management classes for you little boy.

rsspilot said:
rjacobs will not be flying for anyone, anytime soon.....he was fired at tsa for participating in obscene gestures during critical phases of flight. He clearly has no understanding of what being professional is.

On your drive home rj flip off all the other drivers on the interstate.....im sure you'll feel better.

I suggest some anger management classes for you little boy.

You know....you just don't seem to get it do you? There you go again, enjoying somebody else's appearant misfortune. You're quite a character! It's to be expected I guess, judging by your choice of employer.

By the way, I'm also aware of how you and your bunch always try to get Waterskiers fired. My question is, why do you guys feel the need to do that? Do you guys feel alone? Do you think that that's gonna help justify your decision of joining a whipsaw carrier? I'm surprised you guys haven't tried calling every other chief pilot at other carriers! Cause it's not just TSA pilots that don't approve of you. While you do have a few sympathizers, there are pilots at almost every carrier that don't approve of you.

Gloating about you getting this guy fired in a public forum is not helping your cause my friend. It is merely proving the point that many of us warned about from the beginning. The point that you and your kind will sell your soul if it means advancing your own agenda.

flyinsick said:
. I need to stay in St. Louis

You have to stay in STL and are (seemingly) unwilling to commute? Brother, you are in the wrong business.

Thanks Shrek, cause he knows I have an interview at AWAC. And as for you rsspilot, I cant read your messages cause youve been ignored, so I get to read them as quotes on other peoples post's. I like that. I was not "fired" from trans states, I can not be because of our UNION contract. Oh yea, you all could get "fired" from hojets because you have no contract. Theres no differences, right? Oh yea, and taxing in to the gate is a critical time for me, the FO, because ive got the tiller in my hand. I would like to thank everybody for sticking their dicks(and if your of the opposite gender, well you know what you stuck out) for me and all the other TSA furloughees, and soon to be furloughees, I commend all of you and would like to organize a night of debauchery at THE FINAL D for everybody, and my furloughed ass will NOT be picking up the tab(actually I will, except CHASE bank will be picking it up for a few weeks till I can affor to pay it off or go into bankruptcy trying).

Edited for the fact that you can say DICK and not GOJET. I love that.

rjacobs said:
Thanks Shrek, cause he knows I have an interview at AWAC. And as for you rsspilot, I cant read your messages cause youve been ignored, so I get to read them as quotes on other peoples post's. I like that. I was not "fired" from trans states, I can not be because of our UNION contract. Oh yea, you all could get "fired" from hojets because you have no contract. Theres no differences, right? Oh yea, and taxing in to the gate is a critical time for me, the FO, because ive got the tiller in my hand. I would like to thank everybody for sticking their dicks(and if your of the opposite gender, well you know what you stuck out) for me and all the other TSA furloughees, and soon to be furloughees, I commend all of you and would like to organize a night of debauchery at THE FINAL D for everybody, and my furloughed ass will NOT be picking up the tab(actually I will, except CHASE bank will be picking it up for a few weeks till I can affor to pay it off or go into bankruptcy trying).

Edited for the fact that you can say DICK and not GOJET. I love that.

You can't be fired because TSA has a union contract? That's bull ****. Also, yeah taxiing to the gate is a critical time, especially when you hit something with your right wing while you're f*ing around instead of paying attention to what you're supposed to be doing, because "it's not a critical time for you the FO"

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back