• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I'm a New Hire!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I also know for a fact that certain LCCs driving blue Kias got a great deal on their delivery car prices. In fact, they don't even have to pay for their cars for the next three years, and mozarella maintenance is included in their deal.

Sheesh...some folks will do anything to undercut the mainline pizza factorys.:cool:

Our contract calls for certain buddy pizzas, but the company claims they are losing too much money on those and might take that benefit away if we dont agree to pay cuts. If we dont agree to pay cuts they might furlough a few people to send a message. Luckliy Im treading in the pool at a few places and might even look at applying at a LCC like Pizza Tran.

Under Dog

News Flash,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, CCI'S Pizza to bring in there own verision of delivery,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, designed to under cut every one else,,,, low fare pizza will the madness ever end...............

Bosting that they can turn a pizzza faster than swa turns it's jets,,,, this could be big.......

no type rating needed, but if you applie you will have to fork over you papers from the other pizza companies& sign a noncompete agreement.

just renewed my type in the super stretch 140 limo dual rear wheels,,,,, just the basics on the ride backing up 3 blocks using only the rear view mirrior, rules on stocking the car for the charter run, and some evasive driving mode training.;)

Im driving a sunfire right now but not for any pizzaline. I have not used mine for any commercial purposes though. I wonder if I can contract it to a pizza line? I have a lot of hours in type as I will be the main operator of it.

Is a guy that delivered pizza in the military better than a civilian delivery driver?

BJJ

BJJ is one of the strangest people on this board.

And that is saying a lot.

Despite claiming to have all kinds of weird quals originally, he appears to be almost completely unqualifed in anything.

Right now he is claiming to be going into the Army to fly helicopters. Why he keeps claiming he is going to OCS is completely beyond me. If he is really going into Army helicopter training then he must go to enlisted basic training first then to WOFT school in Fort Rucker, AL for warrant officer/basic helicopter flight training. Neither could possibly be categorized as OCS. But, that's what he claims. He also claims to have a family, loves to beat people up, and considers physical domination of other human beings to be the pinnacle of human existence. I doubt whether 80% of what he says has any basis in fact but I do know he becomes hysterical when anyone questions him. He can't spell, comes across as a macho pig neaderthal, and seems to have difficulty with authority. If he really got into any flight training program associated with the military it will undoubtedly be short lived.

Don't sell the honda or quit the pizza job BJJ. You'll be needing it again soon.

Wiggums said:
Hey, can you maybe help me get a job there? Oh, wait, I remember, I’m not an American so I’m not worthy of any job while there are plenty of American pizza delivery drivers on the street. Moreover the PSA (Pizza Security Administration) has decided that a white guy with over twenty years in this country is a major security risk and won’t let me train in a vehicle over 250 pounds, so I can only deliver pizza using my Honda scooter instead of civic. I might as well quit now, since I’ll never be as worthy or special as you since I’ll always be a civilian pizza driver while you’ll spend my tax money becoming a military pizza driver.

Infamous B-J-J Fighter quotes:
If you an American citizen then your more than welcome to go for whatever job you would like. If not an American citizen, please stay in Canada and go herd moose.

I coach wrestling at the local H.S. to get in shape before I leave for OCS. Teen girls are just the shiznit. THeres one that helps us out all the time and she sometimes makes me question why I got married.

My friend remembers it being very good, I think all those early teen blows were good no matter how lousy the girl is. Its like a new toy, its hard to get bored with it when its new.

I have right around 1000TT and I got a great job flying, in the military. It pays right around 40K the 1st year and I have FREE benefits for all my family members. I leave 30 APR 03. Just by looking at your posts Big Bird you just seem like another civilian wannabe that didnt have the "right stuff" to fly in the mil.

B-J-J Fighter, you come across as an elitist closet pedophile, who can’t take more then five minutes of from tooting your own horn about how great you are and how most of us are just loser civilians who didn’t have the “right stuff”.

Does anybody have the # to get a jumpseat on the Civics or Accords?

And can you eat any of the pizza while on the seat?

I am currently a driving instructor looking to move up to the pizza side of the house. On my off-days I ride along when my friend delivers pizza and was wondering if I could/should log this time? My friend isnt an Instructor but some of the legs are Part 91(no pizzas on board) and he lets me drive sometimes. How will the pizza operators look at this time when they look at my logbook?
Are the minimums still 500 miles of Honda time with the pizza sign attached?

Im not doing WOFT or going to WOCS. I got a flight contract going to regualr AD Army OCS. What people dont know about the Army is you dont have to go WOFt to get a flight contract. I also got offered a position with the AZ Army National Guard which I turned down in favor of AD Army. People without a degree must go to WOCS if they want to fly.

Clown Wrote:
"If he is really going into Army helicopter training then he must go to enlisted basic training first then to WOFT school in Fort Rucker, AL for warrant officer/basic helicopter flight training."

100% UNTRUE

Last edited:
Re: PJ's

Lancair said:
Can anyone tell me what kind of benefits you get at PJ's? Is there a Buddy Pie we can get...?
Yes, but for buddy pies you have to pay 10% the cost of a full-price extra-large two-topping pie. Oh, and if you decide to change toppings, there's a fee for that too. If they have the availability, they'll usually upgrade you to deep dish, though.

The good news is that P.J.'s has a jumpseat agreement with Pizza Hut and Dominos. You can jumpseat on most of the regionals, too--Mr. Gatti's, for example--but you have to be in uniform.

Latest resources

Back