• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I'm a New Hire!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We got two kinds a pizza drivers around here, you got your prime pizza drivers who get the hot Civics and you got your pud-knockers who dream about gettin' the hot Civics. Now what are you pud-knockers gonna have?

I have right around 1000TT and I got a great job flying, in the military. It pays right around 40K the 1st year and I have FREE benefits for all my family members. I leave 30 APR 03. Just by looking at your posts Big Bird you just seem like another civilian wannabe that didnt have the "right stuff" to fly in the mil.

Man, if you really wrote that stuff, you've got a lot to learn about flying, and even more about life.

OCS . . . and now you've got "the right stuff"? . . hey, good luck, you're a long, long way from getting your wings.

BTW, some of the worst pilots I have flown with have been military pilots. . . . there are definitely some real pudknockers that slip through the cracks, and right now, if you're really lucky, you might be one of those pudknockers.

"I coach wrestling at the local H.S. to get in shape before I leave for OCS. Teen girls are just the shiznit. THeres one that helps us out all the time and she sometimes makes me question why I got married."

"My friend remembers it being very good, I think all those early teen blows were good no matter how lousy the girl is. Its like a new toy, its hard to get bored with it when its new."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha. dear god. i almost fell out of my chair when i read these quotes. i can't stand if b-j-j fighter is my best friend or my worst enemy. but i do know that those lines are hilarious. i also liked the one about herding moose.

actually, i couldn't decide if he was really clever with a great sense of humor or just some redneck that talked a lot of sh*t. i just read his military post. now i'm not so sure. any opinions? a poll?

i'm gonna go ahead and put mine out there. REDNECK WITH A BIG MOUTH. any takers?

laughingcfi

what the hell is OCS? can you apply your Virtual Airline B777 time to your total PIC? and if so, what's the ratio? you don't think some will think of it as PFT, do you?

Thanks,

just another Civic captain

That Civic Type is good forever!

Seriously though, my last car was a Civic, had 263,000 miles when I sold it! Ran kind of like a 40 year old DC-9 (worked most of the time, kind of comftorable, a little loud, pleanty of hot chicks have been in it).

Have Fun!

Too funny!

To be true to this message board, I can't let this continue
anymore without some Scope talk!

I'm starting the HCDC (Honda Civic Defense Coalition) since
the guys with the Honda Accords are trying to take our pizza
routes!

Any donations are greatly appreciated!!!!!!

601Pilot

The Civic type is very expensive, check around for the best prices. WIA funding is available to those that apply. The SIC program is available but it is PFT and you must have time in type. You must me an American citizen or have a current green card to even apply.

Guys most of my comments are supposed to be funny, I have a good sense of humor and try to help everyone else laugh as well. Although sometimes I do get pissed and take things a litle to far, like with the people from Canada coming down here taking our jobs. I should use more tact but my comments are meant to make people angry b/c Im angry people are coming to take our jobs. I feel strongly about this. Elitist? no Racist?No Confident that no matter what I attempt to do, that I will do it well and be very good at it? YES! Thats why I continue to coach h.s. wrestling. It gave me confidencee that no matter what I tackle in life I will succeed. If by my coaching other kids in h.s. I can instill the confidence in another teenager that it gave me in life, then mission accomplished. I feel like I owe the sport something because all it did for me. My dad always told me its hard being good at everything you do.

Welcome to the Papa John's team. I am going on year 7 as a pilot/pizza delivery driver, and it seems like the job with cheese pays more of my bills than the kerosene one.

Two more words: CREW PIE!!

"I'm starting the HCDC (Honda Civic Defense Coalition) since the guys with the Honda Accords are trying to take our pizza routes!"

This needs to be discussed for sure, lets gets surplus1 to comment on this and then FlyDeltasJets rebuttal. The Honda accords can carry more pizzas at one time than the civic snd thats causing us to lose all our jobs.

If I am a Driver's Ed teacher and I sit in the back and my buddy sits in the passenger seat, can we all log it as PIC? (Pizzaboy In Charge)????

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back