Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If you weren't a pilot, what would you do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Probably have gone ATC.

If aviation wasn't an option whatsoever, I'd probably have been a high school US History teacher or mechanical engineer. As an enginner, I would probably want to work for an automobile or motorcycle manufacturer, or for a NASCAR team. My driving skills, however, are not as good as Ryan Newman.

I would love to have a masters and Ph.D in synoptic meteorology as I love weather, but I don't have the time and/or funding to do it. Yet.

We live in the metro area of Atlanta, she does in fact teach in a public school and has been teacing now for 8-9 years. Private school would probably be the way to go as you would not have to put up with all the behavor problems she is faced with on a daily basis.
Teachers are payed on a senoirity scale combine with a degree scale here in Georgia. IE, if you have a Doctorate you make more than someone with a masters all other varibles equal. As a 8 year teacher with a masters she grosses around the low 50s.

Here in Georgia if you have a 4 year degree in anything you can become a teacher through a special program. I have though about doing it, until I meet her. I would not last one day with some of those smart @ssed punks, i simply dont have the self restraint.

If I wasn't doing what I do now I would like to be a Marketing rep for one of the airplane manufacturers. Either that or a charter captain in south Florida. Already got my boat picked out too. Sea Vee 34' with triple Verado's, or maybe a Yellowfin. Hell, I might just have to buy the boat and act like a Captain. Anybody want to go fishing?

I think Andrew Dice Clay sums this topic up succinctly...

"If I were a chick, I'd [radio edit] untill I had a mansion!"

I'd be a lawyer. It's time I started f#%king back!

BTW, to all of you who would choose train engineer I have a couple of friends who did that when they got laid off by AA. The railroad unions make ALPA look like thugs. They basically have no workrules and get treated like crap. Plus, it's extremely dangerous in the yard.TC

What is the difference between a train locomotive and a school teacher?
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
The school teacher says, "Spit out your gum!"

The train locomotive says, "Choo Choo!"

FN FAL said:
I think Andrew Dice Clay sums this topic up succinctly...

"If I were a chick, I'd [radio edit] untill I had a mansion!"

I just knew it. FN FAL turning tricks at the local White Castle. I can see the marketing program now.......Sliders are Us.

www.bdkingpress.com

I'd be a rockstar! I'd have an unlimited supply of girls hanging on me and it would be a buyers market forsure! I'd have one thing.............OPTIONS. I could actually get dose after dose of what it must be like to be a hot blonde with highheals, earings, and tight jeans out at a bar with dozens of guys who are nerdy, drunk, arrogant and clueless all try to get my number and get a piece of me! WOW, very sureal!

On a serious note being a dispatcher ranks high as well as being a pharmacy technician. No degree needed and the pay is decent as well.

Latest resources

Back