Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If you weren't a pilot, what would you do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm qualified to do 2 things: Fly jets, flip burgers. So I guess I'd be the "You want fries with that, Mister?" guy.

Lets see what would i be ? May be a Gotti they get to do who ever they want or what ever they want to do.As time goes now Landscaper working for my self going crazy when clients do not pay on time, trying to build up the company to a certian level , but not to big.

Returning to flying after having some time off, to finish my CFI ratings.Then pick up some stuidents to run through the winter down here.

You think flying in the traffic patteren is boring try mowing the same yard over and over, through out the cutting season.

I did like Fl6tj idea that sounded real good.

When my oldest daughter was in elementary school one of her teachers asked her what her father did for a living. Her answer... "Nothing, he's a pilot." :p

Once, one of my other daughters was asked what I did. She said that "Mom does everything, Dad BBQs." :rolleyes:

I guess that if I couldn't fly I'd have to either BBQ or perhaps become a sheep herder. That's it, I'd become a shepherd and BBQ mutton.

'Sled

Latest resources

Back