Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If Warren sells NJA, is that a good thing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly. You're too stupid to have actually read the many, many, many rational arguments being made here in support of the pilots and the negotiating process. Before I would classify it as being new to the unionized workforce, but I've finally conceded that you're just an imbecile who believes what he wants and is basically a lost cause when it comes to education.

I have read them, don't agree with them. Does disagreeing with you make me an imbecile? You are truly a deep thinker.

I have read them, don't agree with them. Does disagreeing with you make me an imbecile? You are truly a deep thinker.

So you agree with what the company is saying then?

If he stays, the company dies. It's only a matter of time and yes, he is THAT bad of a CEO.

He sounds like a prick and he has and will continue to lower the service level to customers. I can see why someone with many years invested in providing a very high service level would feel betrayed and angry. Without question, some owners will get pissed and leave, but many will also stay and provide much higher yields. Looking at the recent numbers, the financial trend doesn't seem to reflect your assertions. In fact, it seems to indicate the contrary. I'm not saying you're wrong, you might very well be right. I am just interested in where you see the tipping point?

So you agree with what the company is saying then?

I don't t agree with the company. They don't NEED to compensate us less, but of course they WANT to. My only issue really with the union is tactics. And my personal loathing for anyone who thinks mistreating a scab is an ok thing to do.

What about when the scab mistreats all of us by crossing the line?

But to answer the original question. I f Warren sells NJ to GE and they bring back Santulli ... Is that a good thing?

First question: one should be free to picket or one should be free to go to work equally without coercion or rancor. Neither pilot should be mistreated for his/her action.
Second question: I talked with a good friend of mine the other day, another captain on the GV, and he would love it if Santulli bought us. I think I agree, upon reflection. Hansell is grating on my nerves. along with his senior management team of accountants and shysters.

What about when the scab mistreats all of us by crossing the line?

But to answer the original question. I f Warren sells NJ to GE and they bring back Santulli ... Is that a good thing?

I'm sorry, but how does a scab mistreat a striker? They just disagree. One stays out of work and the other goes to work. Both are doing what they think is right.

I'm sorry, but how does a scab mistreat a striker? They just disagree. One stays out of work and the other goes to work. Both are doing what they think is right.

Are you this naive? Or are you just stupid? Either way I suggest you go pose the question in the majors forum. On second thought don't do that, because you'll curse everyone that has to put Netjets on a resume.

Ask how many scabs make it to 65 at the majors. Then you'll understand how far out of touch you are with reality.

Are you this naive? Or are you just stupid? Either way I suggest you go pose the question in the majors forum. On second thought don't do that, because you'll curse everyone that has to put Netjets on a resume.

Ask how many scabs make it to 65 at the majors. Then you'll understand how far out of touch you are with reality.

So I ask my question again: how does a scab mistreat a striker? The scab thinks the striker is trying to put his employer out of business, but doesn't mistreat the striker for striking. So why do strikers feel its ok to mistreat a a scab?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back