Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If Warren sells NJA, is that a good thing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That individual will want to show that they can deliver similar results to WB. One of the easiest ways to do that is to cull the herd and shed the weaker players in the portfolio.

Unfortunately for us, G4dude is a "union member" and can't be culled, he's the weakest of all Netjets employees.

Company A buys company B, are they still obligated to pay the bills company B accrued? Of course! Obligations to stockholders and creditors are in force even though ownership has changed hands. All contracts are still in force. You really didn't know this??

I am not an expert, or even competent, on the subject of labor law.

He's a self proclaimed scab wanna be....not much else needs be said about him or his proclaimed 80% that agree with him in the G. Best case is we get sold, and the G's get parked. He'd love life being displaced into the phenom.

He's a self proclaimed scab wanna be....not much else needs be said about him or his proclaimed 80% that agree with him in the G. Best case is we get sold, and the G's get parked. He'd love life being displaced into the phenom.

Phenom flying would be fine with me. Looks good on the ramp.

In 2009, we are very lucky we weren't threatened with dissolution if deep salary cuts were not agreed to, or an outright firesale. I am amazed Warren kept us afloat. I would not have done so in his position. And he now has a pretty obstreperous workforce trying to embarass him. Hmmm.
By the way, someone said we are "wildly profitable." I wish that were true.

1) NetJets was NEVER in danger of folding the tent, even at the absolute bottom of the downturn. The potential civil liability for the Breach of Contract class action lawsuit ran into the multi-BILLIONS. It was WAY cheaper for Berkshire to throw a couple billion dollars at the operation (since paid back, WITH interest) rather than face a courtroom full of lawyers and a jury that LOVES to mine a deep pocket.

2) NetJets IS wildly profitable based on RETURN ON INVESTED CAPITAL. NO aviation business ever posts big numbers on RETURN ON REVENUE which is what the EMG and BH are demanding. 4% Is HUGE in this business. BH has roughly a billion dollars presently invested in NetJets. Last year's profit was north of $225 million. That is an AWESOME return on invested capital which is the TRUE measure of the success of an investment. Not to mention the contributions NJ makes to the bottom line of BH's FlightSafety subsidiary and whichever BH insurance company covers our airplanes.

Uncle Warren and the rest of the EMT rely on the economic ignorance of many of its employees in order to shape the argument to their advantage.

Gutshots, scabs are like evangelicals. They pretend to listen to you, but while you speak they go into a trance and pray for your soul. They actually hear nothing you say.

He's a scab, and they only see what's best for themselves. It's time to marginalize anything he and his ilk espouse.

Gutshots, scabs are like evangelicals. They pretend to listen to you, but while you speak they go into a trance and pray for your soul. They actually hear nothing you say.

He's a scab, and they only see what's best for themselves. It's time to marginalize anything he and his ilk espouse.

Is g4 a scab? G4 are you a scab?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back