Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

If Warren sells NJA, is that a good thing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes you would called a scab just like the guys who crossed the picket line at CAL and who worked for CAL the rest of their lives where they were then accepted into the ALPA union of which they had crossed the picket line.

You aren't representing this situation in the realms of reality. The SCABS weren't welcomed with open arms and everyone singing love songs to each other. SCABS are always treated with contempt and skepticism. They must have company mail boxes with aliases bc of the continuous notes left reminding them of who they are and what they did. They have to bid lines with other SCABS so they will have someone to talk to in the cockpit. Their children and other relatives (if discovered) are also forever tarnished bc of their name on the continuously updated SCAB list. (Sins of the father DO get passed on to the son in this case). Pilot interviewers do access the list behind closed doors.

This all pales to what SCABS must endure during the actual strike. G4- you continue to post based on your beliefs instead of with facts. You say you would cross a picket line then ask if you would forever be chastised for doing so. I suggest you get educated on the all too real facts that will forever follow you if you do choose to be a SCAB. Ask people who have actually lived or experienced a strike. Ask how things were for the picketers and SCABS during the strike. Also ask what their careers were like after the strike ended.

When the strike ends it is over for the picketer. But it lasts forever for the SCAB

Striking is as much as part of a job at a union job as hotel stays are to a pilot job. If you're not willing to strike, go and get a straight corporate job. If you don't like hotels, or the possibility of a strike you're in the wrong job.

Sell, don't sell....ROI, profit or loss, don't care. Non of that affects my worth. If NJA can't pay me to fly twice as much as a corporate operator, or close to what an airline pays then why should I care who owns us or if NJA stays in business?

These aircraft won't be turned into aluminum cans if NJA is sold or gets shut down. Actually since NJA uses these aircraft much more than any corporate operator there could be an INCREASE in jobs and corporate demand, since the average corporate operator has trouble getting more than 400 hours per year per airframe.

What's that? NJA is shutting down? Oh well. See you all at the next gig. Maybe I'll make more, maybe I'll make less. Don't really care. I have a life and this job isn't it. Time to go make love to my wife and play with my kids.

Last edited:
Please Warren....Sell us to someone with vision. You say we're worth less than what you paid for us in 98. Sell it for an honest price and let them fix that.

You aren't representing this situation in the realms of reality. The SCABS weren't welcomed with open arms and everyone singing love songs to each other. SCABS are always treated with contempt and skepticism. They must have company mail boxes with aliases bc of the continuous notes left reminding them of who they are and what they did. They have to bid lines with other SCABS so they will have someone to talk to in the cockpit. Their children and other relatives (if discovered) are also forever tarnished bc of their name on the continuously updated SCAB list. (Sins of the father DO get passed on to the son in this case). Pilot interviewers do access the list behind closed doors.

This all pales to what SCABS must endure during the actual strike. G4- you continue to post based on your beliefs instead of with facts. You say you would cross a picket line then ask if you would forever be chastised for doing so. I suggest you get educated on the all too real facts that will forever follow you if you do choose to be a SCAB. Ask people who have actually lived or experienced a strike. Ask how things were for the picketers and SCABS during the strike. Also ask what their careers were like after the strike ended.

When the strike ends it is over for the picketer. But it lasts forever for the SCAB

Do you think that is a fair way to treat someone who continues to go to work?

Striking is as much as part of a job at a union job as hotel stays are to a pilot job. If you're not willing to strike, go and get a straight corporate job. If you don't like hotels, or the possibility of a strike you're in the wrong job.

Sell, don't sell....ROI, profit or loss, don't care. Non of that affects my worth. If NJA can't pay me to fly twice as much as a corporate operator, or close to what an airline pays then why should I care who owns us or if NJA stays in business?

These aircraft won't be turned into aluminum cans if NJA is sold or gets shut down. Actually since NJA uses these aircraft much more than any corporate operator there could be an INCREASE in jobs and corporate demand, since the average corporate operator has trouble getting more than 400 hours per year per airframe.

What's that? NJA is shutting down? Oh well. See you all at the next gig. Maybe I'll make more, maybe I'll make less. Don't really care. I have a life and this job isn't it. Time to go make love to my wife and play with my kids.

...and of course, it's ALL about YOU.

I am edging in your direction, actually, to my surprise. Maybe I worry too much about what the company can afford. I still think the "embarass Warren" campaign is a bad idea.

Why don't you grab your balls and make a decision. Get off the fence. Either join the fight or scurry away. Being on the fence is more embarrassing than actually saying your going to cross the line.

Why don't you grab your BALLS and make a decision. Get off the fence. Either join the fight or scurry away. Being on the fence is more embarrassing than actually saying your going to cross the line.

Diesel, he may want the feminine napkins that they will stuff in his mailbox.

Why don't you grab your balls and make a decision. Get off the fence. Either join the fight or scurry away. Being on the fence is more embarrassing than actually saying your going to cross the line.

Union thugs crack me up.

Latest resources

Back