• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT out! NJASAP in!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you not understand the concept of a fractional not being a "certificated air carrier?" If a fractional has a certificate, you go and find it. Have fun on that wild goose chase. It doesn't exist.

I'm looking at NetJets' Air Carrier Certificate right now. Issued December 1, 1978:

This certifies that NetJets Aviation, Inc., has met the requirements of the Federal Aviation Act of 1958, as amended, and the rules, regulations, and standards prescribed thereunder for the issuance of this certificate, and is hereby authorized to operate as an air carrier and conduct common carriage operations in accordance with said act...
That "wild goose chase" took me about five seconds.

Totally, Now put the intellectual lightweight on IGNORE and be done with the TOOL!!!!

Exactly, Fly! Well put IDEtoNJA. I think you'll find that selective use of the ignore function can enhance your FI experience.

.... Back on topic, congratulations to those who made a new, stronger union for NetJets pilots a reality. Thank you for all your hard work.

It was a team effort. My family is proud to be Associated with the NJ pilots. When my husband stepped up in 2004 he told me that he could help lead but the pilots would have to be willing to follow or his efforts would be for naught. Kudos to the pilotgroup for your exemplary level of participation that makes it worth it all....:) NJW

Yep I was right :)

http://av-info.faa.gov/detail.asp?DSGN_CODE=DXTA&OPER_FAR=135&OPER_NAME=NETJETS+AVIATION+INC

As stated before, back to union-busting school, B.

Back on topic, congratulations to those who made a new, stronger union for NetJets pilots a reality. Thank you for all your hard work.

That is the Part 135 certificate. ( 1. ON-DEMAND AIRPLANE (PAX / CARGO).

I don't see anything on 91K. Do you?

Asked and answered.

You won't find that on any fractional operating strictly as a fractional without a Part 135 certificate.

I'm not a union buster, unless you want to include busting a gut laughing because "I told you so" on the IBT/1108/JASAP debacle.

DXTA401D

That was off the top of my head; someone correct me if that was off.

That is the 135 designator, 91k will have a different one. You'll find that in the "M" specs. But you knew that already, right?

Boy, if a different number shows up on those "M" specs it will be hard for you to admit... "he was right yet again, eh?"

91K does not have a certificate. (because it's... drum roll please... Part 91!)

Exactly, Fly! Well put IDEtoNJA. I think you'll find that selective use of the ignore function can enhance your FI experience.

The only way one could truly enhance this experience (ouside of the "I told you so" laughter I'm currently enjoying :laugh: ), is to get rid of that image of those gawd awful butt ugly boots!

Time to go bye bye, B. :)

NJW, it is very humbling to be part of this pilot group and especially under the union leadership we have guiding us.

Agreed, Imac! It's been one big project after another with the entire group (pilots and company) moving forward together. To make things even better, we've seen the bar raised in the fractional industry.

To our non-pilot NJA folks: I thoroughly enjoyed my recent tour of NJA, Flight Safety, and the Union office. I saw the efforts of your hard work and professionalism everywhere I went. Kudos to everyone and thanks for the friendly welcome...:) NJW

Latest resources

Back