• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT out! NJASAP in!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To our non-pilot NJA folks: I thoroughly enjoyed my recent tour of NJA, Flight Safety, and the Union office. I saw the efforts of your hard work and professionalism everywhere I went. Kudos to everyone and thanks for the friendly welcome...:) NJW

It's going to take a lot more than that to make anybody believe you after the months of disrespect you've shown for their career choices.

Your insincere words are sickening.:puke:

Time to go bye bye, B. :)

NJW, it is very humbling to be part of this pilot group and especially under the union leadership we have guiding us.

Of course, I prove you wrong and that's it, ignore anything else, right?

It's the union way....

I'm looking at NetJets' Air Carrier Certificate right now. Issued December 1, 1978:

That "wild goose chase" took me about five seconds.

Find the non-existent 91K certificate. You are looking at the Part 135 certificate. That does not authorize 91K operations.

This message is hidden because B19 Flyer is on your ignore list.

As I typed out my post I fully expected the stalker to be there with his bucket of garbage ever ready to continue his smear campaign...:rolleyes: Those of you who are tired of slogging thru the FUD might want to make use of the ignore function. Or buy some boots...:p especially if you plan to stand up for the right to work under a contract. A new member of the board recently asked me how I put up with the lies/crap. I step over the FUD to get to the good posts and always look for common ground. I rely on my respectful, honest posting history and my family's good reputation along with the common sense of my fellow board members...:)

Stepping over the FUD and standing by my posts,
NJW

As I typed out my post I fully expected the stalker to be there with his bucket of garbage ever ready to continue his smear campaign...:rolleyes: Those of you who are tired of slogging thru the FUD might want to make use of the ignore function. Or buy some boots...:p especially if you plan to stand up for the right to work under a contract. A new member of the board recently asked me how I put up with the lies/crap. I step over the FUD to get to the good posts and always look for common ground. I rely on my respectful, honest posting history and my family's good reputation along with the common sense of my fellow board members...:)

Stepping over the FUD and standing by my posts,
NJW

Aww... you're just jealous because you haven't a minute of experience in the industry to draw from. No wonder you have such disrespect of non-pilot employees.

I know I'm just a FNG, but it is nice to be at a place where things are going good. I was in CMH over the holiday for some training. Visited the 1108 offices (which I understand will be/are the NJASAP offices). NJ has a mix of enlightened union and enlightened management. WHAT A CONCEPT! Also spent time at Bridgeway(NJ headquarters and ops center). It is nice to see people smiling at work. Don't forget, these were people working on the 4th. If they are happy being away from their families on a holiday, imagine what they are like on a normal day. Nothing lasts forever, but NJ is in a good place right now because everyone is focused and happy.

Speaking of enlightened, your post is a good example, Helm', of the ones I step over the FUD to reach...:)

I was at CMH the same time you were (fun meeting you new guys) and I agree with your observation.

Yes, things do change, but if we all keep an attitude of fairness and team-work
then we should be able to keep things on an even keel (boat lingo intended)....:)

I have to...

B19 - having not ignored you yet (I soon will be), I must ask you a few questions regarding Flight Options since you seem to know so much about the situation over there...

What has the company given its pilots in the last 7 years? (careful in your answer because I WAS an employee)

Let me tell you what the pilots GAVE THE COMPANY in 7 years:

1- SAFETY in the form of:
a. 2 dual engine failures that resulted in near perfect outcomes
b. a hawker that was saved by the FO when it rolled over on its back due to faulty MX over PBI...again a near perfect outcome.
c. Another save when MX rigged the control cables wrong on the elevator .. again another near perfect outcome.

on and on and on and on......

you want to know what the company gave me in 7 years?

1- A few pens and a notepad
2- Omaha steak card
3- flashy little tie tack and sexy tie
4- a decrease in pay
5- loss of my domocile
6- doubled my healthcare rates
7- took away the phone cards (yippee)
8- industry lowest paid pilots who happen to fly the wealthiest people in the world? I'm sorry why?
9- oh yeah and fired 70 of my brothers and sisters for doing the right thing and making sure this company IS SAFE!!!!

you want what you pay for BOB well you will get it!
you gonna put your family in the airplane behind a fresh captain with 1500 hours and a new first officer with 500 hours going into ASE in the weather? Thats what you will have. Both running just over 14 hours because MANAGEMENT deemed it SAFE? Havent had food in 12 hours because it didnt fall under managements TIMETABLE of when they SHOULD eat? Flying with a rudder bias INOP because the PM said it was OK? Just add 20 knots to V2 and you'll be OK... "was the leak a DRIP or a SEEP?" "Yes we know the Elevator cable has been rubbing a hole in the O2 bottle neck, but can you ferry it to County?" YOUR PILOTS HAVE KEPT THIS COMPANY ALIVE...

This industry does not have the need for people like yourself that think the Hilton shuttle driver should make more than the Pilots who get you safely from point A to B in your cool little jet. You want CHEAP and LOW PAID... by all means my friend you shall receive.

If the company can't afford to pay the pilots INDUSTRY STANDARD then they need to go into Garage door sales....

Unfortunately the day is coming when I can tell you "I told you so"

But take comfort in the fact that your greedy little bastard pilots will still be out there in the skies overhead when you are nestled in your comfy bed, saving the day once again...

Last edited:
Tailhook, it's always worthwhile to read doses of reality. I will gladly step over the FUD to read posts like yours. Should you avail yourself of the ignore function I think you'll find that it does a great job of keeping things real on the board. Best wishes to you and yours, NJW

Latest resources

Back