• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT out! NJASAP in!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Semore, my posting history will show that I gave the fudspinner plenty of opportunities to hold a relevant, meaningful, camaraderie-building, conversation. The word-twister failed consistently. Needing to make efficient use of my time, I placed him on ignore so that I wouldn't waste my reading time with his never-ending insults which repeat the same things over and over.

I use the ignore function the way others use the remote while watching TV. I mute the FUD "commercials" and talk to my friends during that time or I leave the room to go do laundry, get a cup of coffee, etc. and come back to the posts that are interesting and important to me.

Dude,

You keep calling to NJW;

What about this?

What about this?

She told you "numbskull", she has you on ignore?

Pay attention would ya?

Jeez! I hope you not operating any machinery for a living because you would be dangerous.

I will never put you on ignore because I feel you have the right to be heard.

Many of those that you attack help to preserve that right for you.

Drivel on! I'm all ears.

Just try to keep up with the conversation when you are preaching your "Chicken Little" philosophy.

Do unions have problems?

Yes of course, the last week has vividly demonstrated that. Oddly enough, yet another example of managements (IBT) greed.

Am I better off then I was when I left another non union fractional to come to Netjets?

Absolutely.

There is no way you can disprove those facts.

I don't care who has me on ignore, I don't pay attention to them and I'll respond to anything that I think does or doesn't have merit. I'll respond to her more than most, because she posts more than most.

When she compliments non-pilot workers like she did, it's hollow in light of her previous statements. I reserve the right to make sure that those people understand that it is indeed a hollow compliment.

There is nobody on these threads that is attacked more than me for my experiences and dislike of unions. The few times I respond back are only to those that rightly deserve it, such as all the name calling I receive from NJW.

As far as you being better off, if you are going to be under a union umbrella at a frac, NJ is the best looking out of an ugly litter of union puppies. It doesn't change my opinion that the split-off from IBT was a real bad idea and if the industry hiccups, as it always does, I can't envision the independent group is better than being back by a national organization like IBT.

I've stated many times over, unions are great during the good times, yet fail miserably under pressure.

Last week was a great example of that.

That statement is not logical.

To not talk about B19's anus is to not talk about B19.

What on earth will we talk about in this thread?

Curious. (Eyebrow raised).

You failed your Kolinar did you not?

Do not attempt to debate ideals of logic with me.

B19's anus is not logical, and no doubt emits an offensive stench, which is logical if you understand the nature of the beast.

Is that what reeks?! :eek: Gross!! I thought it was the FUD.

You failed your Kolinar did you not?

Do not attempt to debate ideals of logic with me.

B19's anus is not logical, and no doubt emits an offensive stench, which is logical if you understand the nature of the beast.

What is not logical is stating that an anus can have an anus.

Ponderous.

Well good!

B-19

"I don't care who has me on ignore"

Well good! But I think it's about down to the 2 of us exchanging our opinions?

We both know we aren't gonna change each others minds.

Well, best of luck to you trying to change mine.

Exactly, Semore! I recall posts you made from the combat zone thanking the NJ pilots for fighting for fairness and standing up for your rights while you were deployed. Any of you guys have a flying-pig avatar Semore can borrow...:p because that's when B19 would see this stalwart defender cave in...:rolleyes: BTW, Semore, your "hold the line!!!" post to the Options pilots was great! NJW

Latest resources

Back