• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's go to the concession scoreboard:

IBT-0
FAPA-1

Here's a copy of the home game,thanks for playing !

So says the guy supporting the IBT who didn't fight for Midwest's 88 seat pay that blows away BOTH FAPA and IBT's pay rates.

You both stole Midwest's jobs as the cheaper solution, you reap the rewards. Keep bending over for BB. Pretty soon you will all feel what we have felt since 2008.

I'm gonna guess the IBT still won't fight for the 400 of us and hiring off the street will continue instead of recalls. I'm happy I voted for no representation, AT LEAST THAT IS THE TRUTH.

Last edited:
So says the guy supporting the IBT who didn't fight for Midwest's 88 seat pay that blows away BOTH FAPA and IBT's pay rates.

You both stole Midwest's jobs as the cheaper solution, you reap the rewards. Keep bending over for BB. Pretty soon you will all feel what we have felt since 2008.

I'm gonna guess the IBT still won't fight for the 400 of us and hiring off the street will continue instead of recalls. I'm happy I voted for no representation, AT LEAST THAT IS THE TRUTH.

once again, you do know and understand that the IMSL isn't active until the end of August right? then you can recall to whatever you can hold.... assuming you even wanna go to RAH. Talk to some of your MW buddies who are there.... you may change your mind...

All the more reason why everybody is rooting for the demise of Republic...including me.

once again, you do know and understand that the IMSL isn't active until the end of August right? then you can recall to whatever you can hold.... assuming you even wanna go to RAH. Talk to some of your MW buddies who are there.... you may change your mind...

You do realize that what your referring to must be NEGOTIATTED (the company must agree to it) first?

You will be sorely disappointed when you see how this shakes out.

Now, back to your glorious bubble.

You do realize that what your referring to must be NEGOTIATTED (the company must agree to it) first?

You will be sorely disappointed when you see how this shakes out.

Now, back to your glorious bubble.

wait, what? The guy gets his ISL position around the end of August. What does the company have to agree to on that? Vacancies are filled in seniority order.....?

RAH does not have what you would call an exemplary record of honoring seniority order.

Give it a rest, sizzlechest. You are sounding like what you are accused of being.

wait, what? The guy gets his ISL position around the end of August. What does the company have to agree to on that? Vacancies are filled in seniority order.....?

He REALLY doesn't understand the award as well as his own CBA.

How can a vacancy be filled by the IMSL is said vacancy award violates the Chautauqua CBA, the FAPA CBA, and the YX ALPA CBA.

Each CBA has definitions and vacancy language that must be negotiated. This is the "ways and means of integration" that Eischen contemplated. It is also a subject of the FAPA lawsuit.

Nothing is going to change on day 61. Sorry to burst your bubble.

There, fixed it for ya.

ALPA had no leverage with 0 pilots on property. Has the IBT even used the Midwest rates? I'm betting no. But thats ok you have that "5 letters" moron running things with the IBT, things will get better.

Then again don't let FACTS get in the way when our 88 seat pay rates were 50% LARGER than your 99 seat ones at the IBT..............

Last edited:
ALPA had no leverage with 0 pilots on property. Has the IBT even used the Midwest rates? I'm betting no. But thats ok you have that "5 letters" moron running things with the IBT, things will get better.

Then again don't let FACTS get in the way when our 88 seat pay rates were 50% LARGER than your 99 seat ones at the IBT..............

To which moron are you referring? What is the "5 letters" story?

Latest resources

Back