• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT Day#1? CHOKE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So there you have it. Inside the mind of one individual at IBT Airline National. Now you know why I voted for "no representation". It's pretty much reality when you think about it.

I think it tells you a lot about a person who still insists on being labeled a "Captain" when he doesn't work for any airline, as I believe SH resigned from Midwest.

Last edited:
Not flying since 2008 will make ANYONE feel better. Keep being slave labor for Jesus Man.

Would you say that same thing to your peers who are working here now? Including the person who is working ably on our negotiating committee?

So there you have it. Inside the mind of one individual at IBT Airline National. Now you know why I voted for "no representation". It's pretty much reality when you think about it.

I think it tells you a lot about a person who still insists on being labeled a "Captain" when he doesn't work for any airline, as I believe SH resigned from Midwest.

Somehow he scammed his way into maintaining his seniority number at Midwest. He is still on the IMSL. When did he jump ship to the IBT?

Would you say that same thing to your peers who are working here now? Including the person who is working ably on our negotiating committee?

You must not read the MEH ALPA board.....

Most who are at RAH, from MEH, would agree with me.

"Ably"? Negotiating what? Stealing FAPA dues?

Somehow he scammed his way into maintaining his seniority number at Midwest. He is still on the IMSL. When did he jump ship to the IBT?

I know he left before the final 9 airplanes did. We were told from our MEC he resigned on a conference call.

Latest resources

Back