IBT Airline Division/Local 357 Scorecard

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tell them to let us go away in peace. QUOTE]

In case you boys forgot, Absolutely NOBODY had any real interest in purchasing Frontier except for RAH and they are the ones keeping your cute little operation afloat! Start pumping out those resumes, boys!!!!

Tell them to let us go away in peace. QUOTE]

In case you boys forgot, Absolutely NOBODY had any real interest in purchasing Frontier except for RAH and they are the ones keeping your cute little operation afloat! Start pumping out those resumes, boys!!!!

Sorry to rain on your hate parade, but the Frontier of 2011 is not the same Frontier of 2008. First north american neo delivery slots at the price of a bombardier. There doesn't seem to be the same lack of interest today. Frontier will be separate this time next year. Thanks for your support!

Sorry to rain on your hate parade, but the Frontier of 2011 is not the same Frontier of 2008. First north american neo delivery slots at the price of a bombardier. There doesn't seem to be the same lack of interest today. Frontier will be separate this time next year. Thanks for your support!

and when you get out from the RAH umbrella, please don't forget us Lynx guys

You are absolutely right! However, there wasn't any order for NEO's until RAH came around! Let's not forget that. :confused:

Hopefully the Lynx and the YX guys can climb aboard when this ship sails. I personally hope that all of the RAH pilots that tried to screw the F9 guys by stealing their seniority and taking "cuts" in the old career line get left to collect their RAH profit-sharing checks on their own.

Isn't it funny how reality gets distorted over time?:smash:

Last edited:
of course you would have accepted anything.... Because the worst you could have done was to have kept your existing jobs. You didn't have anything worth losing. F9 pilots were the only ones bringing anything to the table that anyone wanted. <<<no one wanted you! If there was someone, you will not be with rah.

now that almost a thousand of you have jumped ahead of me on the master seniority list, you tell me and others like me that we should just all get along and let bygones be bygones? <<< it is called binding arbitration. well screw you! <<<it shows you and the f9 pilots have no honor and integrity. had your captain job at a regional airline over 11 years ago. If i had wanted to be a captain at a regional airline with regional airline work rules and payscales, i wouldn't have bothered with the frontier interview almost 8 years ago <<< bec you can't get a job with any other legacy carrier, not to mention blowing off swa!, leaving my regional captain job and starting over at frontier. It's called career progression.<<< you never had any career progression when you filed for bankruptcy! If rah did not buy you, you have zero, nil, "0" career progression. Then back to the bottom where you belong.

given the outcome of the master seniority list, i can see where you see no value in the concept of career progression, but don't expect me to toss the concept aside as quickly as you'd like me to.

f9 pilots have no honor, no integrity, ungrateful, and liars!
you all seem to forget there are other employee groups other than pilots in your company who have lost any support and respect for all you! Remember that!

you all seem to forget there are other employee groups other than pilots in your company who have lost any support and respect for all you! Remember that!

We will take it under advisement. NOT! What planet are you living on? Have you been taking your meds?

We will take it under advisement. NOT! What planet are you living on? Have you been taking your meds?

Yes to the meds, regular doses of REALITY! Just ask those push crews how thankful they are you took concessions.... and also ask the gate agents.... and maybe the GSE mechanics....

Another empty kitchen...

Xoxoxo

Latest resources

Back