• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT agrees to allow vote for NJASAP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Honestly, I don't understand the ignore list. Are people THAT thin skinned that they can not STAND reading what someone else types??? No. It's called being selective and managing your time well. We all gave the fudspinner a chance to say something relevant and credible, but since the same FUD is monotonously repeated and valid points...reality...are ignored and warped, obviously a worthwhile dialog is impossible so we choose to make better use of our time.

If so, why are you coming to FI.com??? To talk about relevant, current events with those we share a common bond with....silly Fisch....:)

To those who use the ignore list, or as I will call it the "wimp list", NJW a wimp?! Hardly! :rolleyes: Just my non-pilot, female status guarantees that I'm often a target for the biased posters. I say grow a pair.

If you mean a pair of those....no thanks....:eek: I'll just stick with having a backbone. No disrespect guys, but they wouldn't be compatible with my female form. :p I'll continue to state the truth, back it up, and then step over (aka ignore) the FUD to get to the posts worth reading.

If you mean a pair of those....no thanks....:eek: I'll just stick with having a backbone. No disrespect guys, but they wouldn't be compatible with my female form. :p I'll continue to state the truth, back it up, and then step over (aka ignore) the FUD to get to the posts worth reading.

Ahem, what she said!

... Whatever happens ... it will be fair. I guarantee it. I agree. The overall process will be the most equitable one for the most pilots. The leadership of NJASAP are highly intelligent individuals and not radical in their views. True. I think IBB proved that. My biggest fear is RTS would try to hire some of them at 5 times or more what they can make as line pilots. 5 times more? Not with what the NJA pilots are making now and who wants to move and uproot the family? The talent seen among the NJASAP leadership makes your fear understandable, but I agree with Grizz that the NJASAP leaders are committed to the pilotgroup. Besides, the real motivation is often the desire to bring about positive change and it's possible to do that by serving on joint committees, as my husband did.

More importantly, the leadership has the OVERWHELMING support of the membership ... therefore reasonable and FAIR solutions where ... "NOBODY gets everything, but everyone gets something" will be brought forward.

Exactly! NJA leaders have shown they have the broad perspective and take the long range view. They realize that the pilotgroup ...as a vast majority...measures each proposal with the yardstick of what is reasonable and fair, whether they're voting on a new contract or the opportunity to become an independent Association thru NJASAP.

Flyjet, I just wanted to make the point that those of us who filter out FUD are doing the same thing we all do when we zap out commercials or refuse to answer sales calls. Using the ignore function judiciously enables one to keep their board experience fun and informative. That is what it's all about...unless you're here to spread FUD....:rolleyes:

Flyjet, I just wanted to make the point that those of us who filter out FUD are doing the same thing we all do when we zap out commercials or refuse to answer sales calls. Using the ignore function judiciously enables one to keep their board experience fun and informative. That is what it's all about...unless you're here to spread FUD....:rolleyes:

I appreciate that NJW, The comment that got him on my list in the first place was the one comparing your black boot to the German stormtroopers. That was when I realized he had nothing to write that I could possibly want to read.

Yup! That pretty much showed that there wasn't anything too despicable for the fudspinner to post if he thought it'd further his agenda....:mad: Talk about looking desperate when the Options pilots refused to buy into his FUD. He attacked the only wife on the board and trivialized the death of millions in the process. You're right, FJ. That disgusting, callous insult alone is deserving of the ignore list.

B19 -- too busy posting on FlightInfo to personally man your booth at this week's Corporate Aviation Safety Seminar?

So how as the seminar? Any interesting exhibitors? Or was it just a bunch of blow hards with nothing to add to the conversation?:cool:

Too bad you feel that way - at NJI it is still very possible to solve any issue expeditiously one-on-one with whoever can best address the issue - we don't need committees and referees!
YE, when I was hired at NJA some fleets were like this, unfortunately my fleet wasn't one of them!

I'm not sure how fast NJI is growing, but at some juncture you'll hit a point where it solving problems will become a problem.

It looks to me like the domino's are falling and we'll all play in the same sandbox. I hope there are triggers in place that make it palatable for all.

Latest resources

Back