• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT agrees to allow vote for NJASAP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You nailed it, Fisch! It's self-explanatory what fudspinners are qualified for and it is definitely not commenting on the way that the NJ Pilots Association does business. I laughed reading about your 4 yr old, but hey, it's true. Family members of volunteers and leaders have a front row seat that gives them a lot of insight into how the Association is run. I know our kids have a good understanding of what is taking place and that even a toddler can grasp that pilots are helping pilots and (overall) everyone at NetJets is getting along nicely now. So, come to think of it, your 2 year old son is also better qualified than a reality-warper who refuses to acknowledge the truth.

You aren't qualified to carry the trash out of any airplane, and are the biggest
and most disrespectful bullsh*t artist on these boards.

FACT

You aren't qualified to carry the trash out of any airplane, and are the biggest

and most disrespectful bullsh*t artist on these boards.

FACT

Again, disrespect comes from B19. You aren't qualified to manage if you can't treat those around you with respect.

Shame on you.

Again, disrespect comes from B19. You aren't qualified to manage if you can't treat those around you with respect.

Shame on you.

Did B19 say something? I wouldn't know since I found out how to puut him on my ignore list! Oh well I guess I'll just have to enjoy the virtual peace and quiet!

Honestly, I don't understand the ignore list. Are people THAT thin skinned that they can not STAND reading what someone else types???

If so, why are you coming to FI.com???

To those who use the ignore list, or as I will call it the "wimp list", I say grow a pair.

A lot of opinions.

Do not worry.

Whatever happens ... it will be fair. I guarantee it.

The leadership of NJASAP are highly intelligent individuals and not radical in their views. My biggest fear is RTS would try to hire some of them at 5 times or more what they can make as line pilots.

More importantly, the leadership has the OVERWHELMING support of the membership ... therefore reasonable and FAIR solutions where ... "NOBODY gets everything, but everyone gets something" will be brought forward.

B19 -- too busy posting on FlightInfo to personally man your booth at this week's Corporate Aviation Safety Seminar?

The leadership of NJASAP are highly intelligent individuals and not radical in their views. My biggest fear is RTS would try to hire some of them at 5 times or more what they can make as line pilots.

No worries there gun.

Latest resources

Back