IBT 1108 Flex Union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rsm

I'm not sure about these guys. Turned my card in signed up for website months ago and still no access. I have emailed them 5 times and not even a response. Does not seem very proffesional to me. Anybody got any help or suggestions in this matter. I,m very interested just don't understand why they refuse to answer my simple question as why I cant sign on to their website. It has been since October. Thanks!!

I AM sure about these guys:

pay from 43k a year to 129k a year
work rules awsome
protections are perfections
ect ect ect.....

hang in there big fella, i have lots of contact at flexjet and nobody seems to be having a problem getting on the site.

however its 1108.org and i am sure replies to your post will be coming that can help.

RSM, it took them several months to allow me and several others I know, access to the site. All I can say is be patient.

once again just another FINE example how UNIONS treat people.
They rank right up there with LAWYERS, oh wait they do have LAWYERS, no wonder they SUCK!

They rank right up there with LAWYERS, oh wait they do have LAWYERS, no wonder they SUCK!

Getting tired of you turning every thread into a union bashing one. Thankyou NJ's for the raise, most of us here realize this. Remember folks we are all in this together.

Now hold on a minute...

Most of the guys doing all the work at the Union are VOLUNTEERS! At least that's how I've seen it at FLOPs. Our MEC, the negotiating committee, P2P members and all those who originally organized. Go easy on these guys/gals they are probably busy with other stuff. Instead of bashing folks for a slow response, try to get involved. Remember, a Union IS THE PILOTS! Not just five guys sitting in a room making everything happen.

Latest resources

Back