• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT 1108 Executive Board Announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HA HA HA, That's funny right there. You don't have a COLLECTIVE bargaining agreement, So all 400+ of you will have to defend your INDIVIDUAL employment agreements while splitting the cost of arbitration equally with management. Good luck with that.

Try reading what what he said in AIN:
Ricci told AIN. "We're not asking for pay cuts, and we've tried to preserve salaries. Normally, we'd try to delay a single operating system, but we want [it], the sooner the better..."

Link: http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/ainalerts/2014-04-08/flight-options-flexjet-owner-aims-single-operation

You know what else he said in AIN?

"All Flexjet employees, including president Deanna White, will remain in place, Ricci said"

And

"Ricci said that Flexjet LLC will operate separately from Flight Options, with the former providing a luxury ?bespoke? fractional service flying newer aircraft (four years old or less) while the latter will be the ?value? fractional operation with a fleet of mostly pre-owned or remanufactured jets."

Not so on both I guess.

http://ainonline.com/aviation-news/...ions-parent-company-buying-bombardier-flexjet

"All Flexjet employees, including president Deanna White, will remain in place, Ricci said"

And

"Ricci said that Flexjet LLC will operate separately from Flight Options, with the former providing a luxury ?bespoke? fractional service flying newer aircraft (four years old or less) while the latter will be the ?value? fractional operation with a fleet of mostly pre-owned or remanufactured jets."

Not so on both I guess.

http://ainonline.com/aviation-news/...ions-parent-company-buying-bombardier-flexjet

Ricci Said hu?

And

Not so on both I guess.

Sensing a theme?

You know KR picked the CA pilots as his prom date first. He was gonna show them a good time and then kick them to the curb. But her dad said no....now he's going after the new girl....telling her how he loves her....they will always be together...let me show you how much I really really love you. I will ALWAYS treat you with respect and honestly...Really I will....just just the tip....just to see how it feels....

Wake up guys. Please.

I keep hearing from Flexjet pilots that when they talk to IBT supporters from FO about a seniority merger they all say they favor DOH. Well, duh! That would heavily favor the FO side. Is this the real end game for the IBT? Get a single carrier cert then take over Flex by putting themselves ahead and furloughing the leftover FJ pilots on the bottom?

And if they want FJ pilots to vote for the IBT after a merger why in hades would they tell people they would push for DOH? That's tying your own noose and jumping off the platform. Even those leaning toward voting union would run away if it meant the possibility of a DOH merger.

We can argue all day about whether or not a DOH merger is legally possible, I'm in no way smart enough to know so I have to consider the possibility.

I keep hearing from Flexjet pilots that when they talk to IBT supporters from FO about a seniority merger they all say they favor DOH. Well, duh! That would heavily favor the FO side. Is this the real end game for the IBT? Get a single carrier cert then take over Flex by putting themselves ahead and furloughing the leftover FJ pilots on the bottom?

And if they want FJ pilots to vote for the IBT after a merger why in hades would they tell people they would push for DOH? That's tying your own noose and jumping off the platform. Even those leaning toward voting union would run away if it meant the possibility of a DOH merger.

We can argue all day about whether or not a DOH merger is legally possible, I'm in no way smart enough to know so I have to consider the possibility.

It needs to be as fair as possible. No FO pilot wants to screw any FLEX pilot. We don't want you to loose one "dime" of your pay. Please understand that will bring down the industry and that isn't good for anybody

It needs to be as fair as possible. No FO pilot wants to screw any FLEX pilot. We don't want you to loose one "dime" of your pay. Please understand that will bring down the industry and that isn't good for anybody

Exactly,

I want the Flex pilot to keep their pay and bonuses. That is the best outcome for the FO pilots. I also do not want the Flex pilots to be put at a disadvantage during any SLI.

It may come across that we don't believe what you are saying you were told is true. Since we know who it is ultimately coming from we just want it in writting, preferably in a CBA.

Latest resources

Back