• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IBT 1108 Attempts to take NJASAP funds

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From the new NJASAP mec and the former NJA pilots who served on the IBT1108 mec until today. It is all posted first hand on the NJASAP boards.

and that helps the flops pilots how? i don't doubt your assertion, i suppose it would be out of the question to post any relevant info or perhaps through a PM?

thanks

and that helps the flops pilots how? i don't doubt your assertion, i suppose it would be out of the question to post any relevant info or perhaps through a PM?

thanks

Why don't you call your rep's and find out what they have been up to. They work for you!

866-505-1108
extensions 6030 or 6031
They are your E-board trustee's

thanks

He is trying to say that two of the FLOPS pilots in leadership positions embezzled Netjets pilot's money along with the Teamster crooks and attempted to justify their actions when they were caught red-handed!!! The FLOPS pilots are going through some extremely tumultuous times right now and certainly do not need crooks guised as their leadership bringing on more problems!

All part of the VISION 2012 PLAN

My loyal henchmen were just implementing my 2012 initiative of controlling all fractional companies and making the lives of employees miserable as possible...pay cuts to follow soon...stay tuned

My loyal henchmen were just implementing my 2012 initiative of controlling all fractional companies and making the lives of employees miserable as possible...pay cuts to follow soon...stay tuned

who's turn under the desk is it this time? SA or BT?

That is definitely something we don't need from our union "leadership"

Where did you get this info? Maybe someone is spreading rumors about FLTOPS because they are pissed NJA pilots left.

Came straight from our Leadership.

You FLOPS guys should string your guys up by their nads... if they had any.

Good luck to all of you.

You FLOPS guys should string your guys up by their nads... if they had any.

And I'll be first in line holding the piano wire.

That said, if this is a misrepresentation of facts, and someone is being a tool used to spread FUD for whatever reason, then they'll get the wire.

Either way, it's criminal.:angryfire

That said, if this is a misrepresentation of facts, and someone is being a tool used to spread FUD for whatever reason, then they'll get the wire.

Law enforcement is involved in a big way, so it is not a misrepresentation of the facts. Actually, it is a felony! Stay tuned!

can this get any more rediculous?!??!? This is just what Manglement and BT19 want to see. Hopefully something will change for the better here and soon!

Latest resources

Back