IBT 1108 Attempts to take NJASAP funds

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Blind obedience. Good for you.

By the way, your statement above is absolutely incorrect. Good read the Teamsters Constitution and you'll find out just how wrong you are.

Nice try on the spin though. Next time, get some facts before you leap into a discussion. You won't look so foolish then.

Facts of the Powers of the GP to appoint emergency trustee ship are found in Article VI, section 5 of the Teamsters constitution, Grizz. You might read up on it. I have. If you wish to dispute his authority or his reasons on why he would do so on that matter you can do so in court I guess. I will not debate that with you here. What he did he did, I can't speak for him nor do I support or not support what he did - I DO support MY President and Treasurer that they did what he told them to do under NO false intentions, and summarily dismiss the accusations made against them that they were trying to steal anything.

Last edited:
then please, as i've said before ask your leadership this question:

IS 1108 IN TRUSTEESHIP?

If the local is not, it means that your guys knew that was a b.s. letter from Moore and they didn't care.

If the local is in trusteeship it means your guys have handed the keys to washington and your fate is no longer under your control.

either way, it shows a serious lack of judgement. I will be curious to see how your leadership speaks if asked this question.

Realityman - Are you saying you think that the Flight Options MEC has possession of those donations?

Steelersrule74 - Yes, I just referred Grizz to that same section.

My pax are here, I have to go.

My Union Speaks For Me!

Last edited:
Voice Of Common Freaking Sense

I so predicted that NJs was up to no good from the beginning with all their "help" for their biggest competition that made more than them at the time. They attempted to destroy the company, now the union...
Now, the repeated theme over and over on this thread (and previous threads about them leaving IBT) is NJs pilots claiming how they "left Flops pilots with 'all this' money." In the SAME POSTS they are claiming Flops pilots stole said money....
Now, common sense says that if they were leaving the money, it wouldn't be a problem when they take ownership of it...UNLESS, of course, NJs guys were planning to divert it away. That is the ONLY ONLY reason why this is being made an issue...otherwise why would they care?
Another thing....when you MORONS decided to leave the national union that got you your contract, you voted away all of the money that went to that NATIONAL union, as well as all of its protections (like I said you would have over and over again). I hope NJASAP comes equipped with a big "national" (lol) legal fund to defend what is SEEMS to be the interception of attempted theft on the NJ's side, NOT by Flops, the actual MEMBERS of IBT which holds the money.
You made your bed of nails..enjoy it...I can't wait until NetJets mgt pounces on the weak and vulnerable state you've created for yourselves.
Gotta love karma.

gunfyter, you can't argue with voice of delusion. it was only a matter of time before either he or B19 show up to engage in their mutual circle jerk.......

Latest resources

Back