Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I wonder how long this one will take to "disappear".....SWA bashing! YEAH BABY!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the Hag's response.

Well you are a koolaid drinking freak....right along with all your buddies there that can't handle any criticism. Don't worry....I am just as happy that I don't have to sit next to you either. I have many friends at SWA and even they say you freaks are too much. SWA YAY! Yippee kay yay! I even had a friend who got called into the CP office because some snitch capt. said he was complaining about the company. Freaks! I tell you. Do they drug you all in new hire training or something?

Ciao!

What criticism? You are just whinning because our business plan doesn't serve your needs .... please tell me why I should care.

We didn't hire you and the PD deserves great credit for that one.
You are clearly bitter - you jump on any and all SWA threads. You went as far as to start this one, and used the phrase SWA bashing from the very beginning. Now you are claiming to be a critic, you are not a critic, you are a basher. And defending my company from the likes of you does not make me a koolaid drinker. It makes you a bitter hag. Seek help.

Well you are a koolaid drinking freak....right along with all your buddies there that can't handle any criticism. Don't worry....I am just as happy that I don't have to sit next to you either. I have many friends at SWA and even they say you freaks are too much. SWA YAY! Yippee kay yay! I even had a friend who got called into the CP office because some snitch capt. said he was complaining about the company. Freaks! I tell you. Do they drug you all in new hire training or something?

Ciao!

What criticism? You are just whinning because our business plan doesn't serve your needs .... please tell me why I should care.

We didn't hire you and the PD deserves great credit for that one.
You are clearly bitter - you jump on any and all SWA threads. You went as far as to start this one, and used the phrase SWA bashing from the very beginning. Now you are claiming to be a critic, you are not a critic, you are a basher. And defending my company from the likes of you does not make me a koolaid drinker. It makes you a bitter hag. Seek help.

Well, you are just as classy as me. You should be proud of yourself.

Guys, while I find Capt. Megadeths rant without any merit, I think resorting to ad hominem attacks on her is not doing anyone any good and makes us seem awfully immature for airline pilots. I remember when FI.com was more civil..

Well you are a koolaid drinking freak....right along with all your buddies there that can't handle any criticism.

I am wondering what valid criticism you have?

Don't worry....I am just as happy that I don't have to sit next to you either. I have many friends at SWA and even they say you freaks are too much.

Being from the inside I find this statement highly inacurate.

SWA YAY! Yippee kay yay! I even had a friend who got called into the CP office because some snitch capt. said he was complaining about the company.

I would be willing to bet that there is either more to the story or completely untrue.

Freaks! I tell you. Do they drug you all in new hire training or something?

Actually I think if they are doing something of the sort I welcome more of the same.

I am curious. If you can answer this question without any sarcastic, emotional air to it I would appreciate the honest response.

Why all the hatred for SWA?

Wondering how long it will take for this thread to be pulled? How 'bout now. This is pathetic.

Last edited:
Agreed....Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back