Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I wonder how long this one will take to "disappear".....SWA bashing! YEAH BABY!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

capt. megadeth

Metal Momma!
I wonder how long this one will take to "disappear".....SWA bashing! YEAH BABY!

I am starting to thing Criss Angel is a moderator on FI.

Anyways, I went to rebook my commercial deadheads from ONT and guess what? All the ticket indexes (from SWA) ARE SO GOD D*** LOW, I CAN'T GET HOME WITH THEM! Gee....thanks SWA again!

Another reason for me to luv them. I can try to jumpseat on RJs or pay $400 extra every time I am trying to go home. Yippppeeee kay yaaaayyyyy! Kumba-friggin-ya! Dang.....maybe I should be pi$$ed I didn't get a job at SWA because then I could just sit in the FA jumpseat home. :angryfire :nuts:

Wow, this should get interesting if the thread lasts.... Might come back later to check on this one....

Anyways, I went to rebook my commercial deadheads from ONT and guess what? All the ticket indexes (from SWA) ARE SO GOD D*** LOW, I CAN'T GET HOME WITH THEM! Gee....thanks SWA again!

Another reason for me to luv them. I can try to jumpseat on RJs or pay $400 extra every time I am trying to go home. Yippppeeee kay yaaaayyyyy! Kumba-friggin-ya! Dang.....maybe I should be pi$$ed I didn't get a job at SWA because then I could just sit in the FA jumpseat home. :angryfire :nuts:

issues?:crying:

.....maybe I should be pi$$ed I didn't get a job at SWA because then I could just sit in the FA jumpseat home. :angryfire :nuts:

When the flights are full, so are those FA jumpseats....

She is making sense, if you understand how FedEx and UPS crewmembers work their deadheads.

Love you Mega....Do you have any plow experience?

So you are whining because another airline is full? Maybe you need to clean the sand outta that thing!

Why don't you just move to your domicile?

Last edited:
Yes......ISSUES! If SWA had fares at rates they should be at, I could get home on a positive space company ticket when I deviate from my scheduled deadhead.

Maybe Southwest should call you next time they change their fares and make sure you approve of them.

OR,

Just travel as scheduled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back