HR5449 (ATC contract)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
unreal said:
If you think that you can talk to people this way and then point fingers about inflated senses of entitlement, then you're the biggest hypocrite on this board. Yours is nothing beyond a personal attack, and I hope you're outed for it.
Unreal ... I say again ... grow up! The truth hurt your feelings so you ran to the moderator (your mommy) to make it "all better" and the moderator blessed my message word for word. In the future I suggest you learn to handle such situations on your own and "USE YOUR WORDS", you will be better for it.

You really ought to thank me for enlightening you. :D

BBB

BBB, what's your dog in this fight anyway? You seem to get off on following controllers around the forum -- for the sole purpose of heckling. Are you lonely? Won't the pilots talk to you? Did you wash out of ATC training at some point in your checkered past? Did a controller violate you in any way?

I ask because I care, amigo. You seem unable to feel the love.

smellthejeta said:
Dang. Someobody got bent over REAL hard by the bubba known as his major airline employer and is out to dis everyone in his path. I don't care what it says he is in his profile -- I tried to do the USAF flying thing, and would have been VERY happy with it.

Now, now smellthejeta ... you've made the juvenile error of jumping to incorrect conclusions based on a small amount of misunderstood information.

My major airline employer is making RECORD PROFITS (approx $1 Billion/qtr) and while working for them can be trying at times, characterizing it as being "bent over REAL hard" would be a stretch. ;)

As far as my profile ... you and others are OBVIOUSLY VERY CONFUSED what the personal information boxes represent. It really is not very difficult. Since this site was founded by PILOTS ... most PILOTS are naturally curious which flight training path you took (civilian OR military) to obtain your wings (ratings). Are you following along? If so, you'll notice on some profiles the poster has chosen to complete the "current position" field. This is the field which relays to the reader the poster's current flying/non-flying position, NOT the civ/mil field. Do you get it now?

Finally, I enjoyed my time flying in the military. It is "Hold" and folks like him who openly despise and belittle the sacrifices our fine men and women make each day in defense of this great country that angers me. Politics aside, people are dying each day serving this country and dismissing their sacrifice as meaningless (as Hold does) is beyond contemptible.

BBB

... Politics aside, people are dying each day serving this country and dismissing their sacrifice as meaningless (as Hold does) is beyond contemptible. ...

Hold West NEVER said anything here that supports your contention. It is you who is jumping to unsupported conclusions.

Big Beer Belly said:
Unreal ... I say again ... grow up! The truth hurt your feelings so you ran to the moderator (your mommy) to make it "all better" and the moderator blessed my message word for word. In the future I suggest you learn to handle such situations on your own and "USE YOUR WORDS", you will be better for it.

You really ought to thank me for enlightening you. :D

BBB
Me grow up? You're the one picking a fight with everyone in this thread like a highschool bully. I don't care what you've done in aviation or who you fly for, you're still completely off-base as far as I'm concerned.

Latest resources

Back