• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How To Pre-flight A Flops B.j.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PAY ATTENTION TO THIS GUY'S POST ABOVE. I flew the mighty beechjet for several years. I think there's nary a beechjet pilot out there that has not had a tail stall at some point if they did any amount of winter flying. Believe me, it changes your life and the way you operate from that day on. From the tiniest chip on the horn, to doing a full test, , to flying under 160 kts, to exactly how long you'll fly with anything more than 10 degrees of flap. That thing is a whistling sh1t can of death and hurrying through an ice test can baptize you. One of my buddies had 2 tail stalls on one approach. Even under ideal conditions that beechjet is a nonachiever. Put in icing conditions and you better be good.

Whoa that will get your attention, huh?

Yea, the beechnutjet is a non achiever. But at least it makes a sheet load of noise! :laugh:

Whats the point of this thread when the company is going to park all of them.

Yeah, what is the point? Ricci can't make a profit on the Nextant even though his cost for pilots is one of the lowest in the industry. The demand is there so it must be MISmanagement or the maintenance costs are too high. Take your pick.

Latest resources

Back