• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How To Pre-flight A Flops B.j.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I saw one of our koolaid drinkers this rotation and the hydraulic fluid on his reversers would have any ramp check fed freaked out. Please you are not doing anyone any favors by flying around in broken crap. You are not doing the passengers a favor, you are not doing the company a favor and most of all you are not doing yourself or your family a favor.

I am sure this person doesn't come to this board but he knows who he is.

Last I checked all the aircraft in our fleet require 2 pilots. Sounds like 2 Koolaid drinkers. We really have to start holding these jackasses accountable. I hope you applied appropriate force?

you guys are killn me. looking for this kind of crap so you can cancel a trip. I wouldnt give you raise either.

Would you rather them fly a broken airplane? Is it not part of the job to report problems with the aircraft? If you ask me, these guys DESERVE the raise for finding these items in order for the company to be able to fix it.

Here's my opinion. I fly a Citation Ultra for NJA. This airplane is nice but compared to other airframes we have in our fleet, it is nothing spectacular (X, G200, DA2000, H4000, GIV, GV). Our owners spend AMAZING amounts of money to fly on my aircraft, so I want them to have the BEST experience possible. That means writing up issues with the airplanes that you might find "trivial."

You are not doing ANYBODY any favors by letting issues you find unacceptable slide by. Do the right thing. DON'T FLY BROKEN AIRPLANES.

What a bunch of seagulls. Grounding an airplane cause your n1 gauge has the decimal point missing.
That'll show'em. Unions..........always bite'n the hand that feeds ya.

What does the Union have to do with completing a good pre-flight inspection?:confused:

The Union will be able to protect a pilot from having to fly an un-airworthy ship when a dirt-bag manager tries to force them.

Talk about biting the hand that feeds ya! Do you think the pilot you are asking to do an illegal flight might have helped you earn that fat management check??? Are you going to back him up if he gets ramped by the FAA? Are you going to support his family if he gets killed? :mad:

Disclaimer: I am not calling the managers at NJA dirt-bags. As a matter of fact, I have NEVER been asked to fly an illegal aircraft. Love ya guys!:beer:

I agree - "Nothing illegal for or against the company." Our planes are tired and our mechanics are fed up and leaving the company as fast as the pilots. Management can think whatever they want about our pilot group, but we ain't breaking the planes, they're breaking themselves.

So go ahead and poke your pen into them and write it up...just make sure you look over your shoulder first...

Bump that.

Yeah...don't do that. You do something like that and you bring yourself down to the level of the oppression you seek to repel. Stand tall, operate by the FAR's, be honest. That is all it will take to throw off the mantle of this oppression. The deceit and lack of integrity of this management core cannot stand up to the light of truth.

{that is why you see a company that has no company message board anymore - it insulates the types of pilots they want to keep the truth from - it insulates the OCC employees they wish to keep in the dark, etc. That is why you have a company where information is routinely hidden from the flight crews instead of shared openly. Think about the REASONS why this company hides information}

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back