How To Pre-flight A Flops B.j.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha Ha

FLOPS management thinks preflighting items that aren't on the checklist is illegal.

Reference: FLOPS management On Notice post

What a bunch of incompetent blubbering idiots!:laugh:

Miss Cleo says that the Flight Options Chief pilot TM and SS will be taking a trip to visit Washington DC in a few weeks to talk with the FAA. ( Don't forget to bring your license with you ):crying:

Kool aid drinker preflight

I saw one of our koolaid drinkers this rotation and the hydraulic fluid on his reversers would have any ramp check fed freaked out. Please you are not doing anyone any favors by flying around in broken crap. You are not doing the passengers a favor, you are not doing the company a favor and most of all you are not doing yourself or your family a favor.

I am sure this person doesn't come to this board but he knows who he is.

Is "assure that engine covers are removed prior to engine start" a Beechjet preflight item? :eek:

mug the muggers

That coffee mug would look damn good sitting in my cup holder facing backwards for the passengers to see on my flights.

With winter coming be carefull guys. According to Cessna: "Tire pressures change one percent for every five degrees of temperature change."

Hey B19

My girlfriend, you know, the one who's feet have more time in the air than you do. She said if you got her a thong with the Grim Reaper on it she would wear it.

Latest resources

Back