How To Pre-flight A Flops B.j.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
think about it.

If I always give you the answers, you'll never learn anything.

That makes less sense. Just say what it is that you mean when you say "you have to pay for that. it aint free.". If you're trying to make a point, don't use riddles in your delivery-it blurs the point....

ok ok....now i just feel sorry for you.

it means, trying to pay a crap wage won't get you a professional pilot. Quite the opposite in fact. You get what you pay for.

You're wasting your time broke, #51 was just a joke anyways. Flops management will gladly pay it's pilots in five years for a burger they eat today. Now back to our cells we go, i guess all that tunneling out and spreading the dirt around the courtyard was just in vain. The fear mongering the union spread about this thing not passing was just as thick as anything b19 has ever spewed.

ok ok....now i just feel sorry for you.

it means, trying to pay a crap wage won't get you a professional pilot. Quite the opposite in fact. You get what you pay for.

Thanks for the sympathy, but didn't you agree to the wage you're being paid when you took the job? Who's fault is that?

Thanks for the sympathy, but didn't you agree to the wage you're being paid when you took the job? Who's fault is that?

That is the most pathetic come back, Is that all you could come up with? Then the pay you signed up for is all you get, when this contract is voted in you can give back any pay raise you get, and of course you didn't vote cause your not paid up on your dues. Skumza

... didn't you agree to the wage you're being paid when you took the job? Who's fault is that?

KR said, "you will always be the "highest paid pilots in the industry" to my indoc class... that's what I remember. I guess I'm the fool for believing anything that anyone in management said.

Skanza,
Over half of the pilots of this company didn't hire in under these piss poor wages and play ball or be fired work rules, they were forced in during the merge. It was a take it or loose your job offer at the merge.

Seriously now, when are you going to stop the bullsh!t of trying to beat everybody down and put your energy with us to rebuild this company?

ill let you think about that some more....let me know what you come up with.

im tired of explaining life to you, get a dog.

bye

Again, stalling the operation (where the money comes from) is no way (at least no professional way) to prove a point about you labor woes.
But go ahead, keep grounding green airplanes, no one's watching....

And that is YOUR opinion. You are free to have it. Personally, I feel the operation at Flops should be stalled not for reasons of labor woes, but to get them to start fixing their airplanes correctly. It is no secret how hard they avoid properly fixing their airplanes and that the bottom line in their operation is the bottom line, and NOT doing maintenance properly. They have a BAD reputation amongst professional pilots who know what it means to have integrity and do things right.

I wish them the best with their new contract and hope the pilots and company will reap many rewards going forward.

Latest resources

Back