• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many in good standing at FLOPS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What your divorced for the 3rd time so you come here on FI and take out your frustrations?

Dude, You have 978 posts and list your position as "Bent Over". More than likely, you are talking about yourself.

That was a serious question. What are the chances of an agreement?

Last edited:
... What are the chances of an agreement?

I would say about 99%, because I think there is about a 1% chance that Kenn Ricci has a trick up his sleeve and would be willing to risk losing it all to get rid of the union. If that is the case, there probably isn't much that any of us can do to change it. I don't think he would be successful if he attempted it, but I still wouldn't put it past him.

A tougher question would be to try to give you an accurate time line. I think that the union is willing to come to an agreement with management, but we all know that management is stalling... and they are saving about $25,000/day by stalling, so it's no big surprise to most of us. I also think that the union negotiators and leaders are doing everything within the constraints of the RLA that are also consistent with acting in the best interest of the pilot group in their attempt to get a TA. There may be a few other tactics that could be used, but there also may be consequences to using them. What we want is a good contract with a viable and profitable company. Don't forget that we have a team of advisers helping us with the negotiations, and they will use all the legal tactics when, and only when, they are appropriate and legal. We are all frustrated with how long this is taking, but now is not the time to be second guessing your union leaders. We have come this far, and there is strength is solidarity. My suggestion would be to show some.

Last edited:
There is no chance what so ever that there will be an agreement with the IBT.

They will be replaced by an in-house.

Who's going to lead this, you?
Why hasn't anyone approached me or anyone else I know about this "movement"?
How would it be funded without a strong national behind it?
Even Netjets, with their size, wasn't stupid enough to break away until after they had a good contract.
I thought you were ready for some serious discourse but personally I think you're either a dreamer, or more likely just spreading FUD.

Last edited:
I love guys like this.

You throw numbers out there like you actually know what you are talking about? The Reality: You have no clue how many pilots or how much$$ There is absolutely no way that you could know!

The RLA is another famous reference that gets thrown around like people really do know what they are talking about. NONSENSE! It's a legal document that regularly requires layers and judges to interpret.

Nice try Homer. I think you just got boinked again.

Dude, You have 978 posts and list your position as "Bent Over". More than likely, you are talking about yourself.

That was a serious question. What are the chances of an agreement?

Dude, look at when I joined the board, and yea its been that long that I have been getting bent over. Sounds like you have been on your knees, so I guess no getting bent over for you.
To answer your question:
You and all of us had better hope there is a contract, there are only two outcomes to this process, a company with a contract or no company. Which one do you want? I know which one I want? Enjoy paying all of your back dues.

Guys, I think you should not debate this guy. In fact, as hard as it might be, I think you should all ignore him. Doesn't anyone wounder about the coincidence that this tool joined FI a year and a half ago. What else happened a year and a half ago? We got new management, and new people that needed to monitor these boards with new names. Why has he chosen now to start talking? Because we haven't given him anything to analyze. He wants to take the pulse of the pilot group and see if their tricks will work.

Don't start up a dialog.

Don't give him anything to analyze.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back