• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many in good standing at FLOPS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I see a lot, at FBO's I see lanyards together, and non lanyards together. Its pretty funny. But I think your wrong.

Can't tell you the last time I actually saw some FLOPS pilots with lanyards, the union kind that is... And when I did see one last, (few months ago) it was the FO wearing one and the Capt wasn't. I bet that was a fun rotation!!! Good luck to yall.

Last edited:
Can't tell you the last time I actually saw some FLOPS pilots with lanyards, the union kind that is... And when I did see one last, (few months ago) it was the FO wearing one and the Capt wasn't. I bet that was a fun rotation!!! Good luck to yall.

STFU... Cherry your an idiot. You think because you flew at cherry air and you now pull gear on a X you are an expert on Flight Options??? Where did you see that crew..... AMA at 0400???? Shut up!

Last edited:
Nice Avitar,
Wave Good Bye Gerry!!

Ba-BYE!!

StrokeMyster - I probably did see them at 4am. I had to be there too to cover them. A bunch of guys there - One guy with a lanyard and an attitude.

Stroke Stroke Stroke. SEEE-YA

Last edited:
What's the big deal with lanyards?

I am a MIG but don't like wearing the lanyard. ( I do wear the pin).
If that is the way management is measuring support for the Union they are in for a rude awakening.

Cherry, I remember when you just got your job at XO Jet. you were kissing managements a$$ so much on this board I think that they were blushing. It was so pathetically clear by the way your posts read that you wanted them to be able to easily identify you. You told them when you were hired, and even when you are on duty just to make sure they don't miss-identify you. You wanted to stand out to them for some reason. I don't know if it was because your skills and experience were lacking, but you want to get a PIC slot before the more deserving senior pilots, or that maybe someday you wanted to move up to management. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it is the latter. It is clear that you do not have respect for your fellow aviators and our struggles to provide a better life for ourselves and our family's. I use to think you were just some inexperienced kid that is trying to find his way in a new company eager to please management that gave you your big shot. Now I know that your path desires to be that not of a working pilot but one that has the capacity to disregard the sacrifices and struggles of the average line pilot. One that could care less that someone with less seniority and experience gets the coveted PIC slot because the only requirement for that position is the ability to get the job done at all costs, safety and professionalism is not a factor. You should also know this back stabbing, brown nosing act hasn't gone unnoticed by your peers. I would keep an eye on your crew meals very closely if I were you.

I do not like to make personal attacks, and have always silently found humor in your transparent, goal oriented post on the XO Jet thread. But I have enough respect for your pilots to keep any negative posts against any of them, or your company, (if I had any) off their thread. I suggest you for once show some professionalism and keep your anti pilot/anti union crap either to yourself, or limited to your own thread. And while you are at it, why don't you see if management has finally accepted your application from this forum, you know they know who you are.

Last edited:
Cherry, I remember when you just got your job at XO Jet. you were kissing managements a$$ so much on this board I think that they were blushing. It was so pathetically clear by the way your posts read that you wanted them to be able to easily identify you. You told them when you were hired, and even when you are on duty just to make sure they don't miss-identify you. You wanted to stand out to them for some reason. I don't know if it was because your skills and experience were lacking, but you want to get a PIC slot before the more deserving senior pilots, or that maybe someday you wanted to move up to management. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it is the latter. It is clear that you do not have respect for your fellow aviators and our struggles to provide a better life for ourselves and our family's. I use to think you were just some inexperienced kid that is trying to find his way in a new company eager to please management that gave you your big shot. Now I know that your path desires to be that not of a working pilot but one that has the capacity to disregard the sacrifices and struggles of the average line pilot. One that could care less that someone with less seniority and experience gets the coveted PIC slot because the only requirement for that position is the ability to get the job done at all costs, safety and professionalism is not a factor. You should also know this back stabbing, brown nosing act hasn't gone unnoticed by your peers. I would keep an eye on your crew meals very closely if I were you.

I do not like to make personal attacks, and have always silently found humor in your transparent, goal oriented post on the XO Jet thread. But I have enough respect for your pilots to keep any negative posts against any of them, or your company, (if I had any) off their thread. I suggest you for once show some professionalism and keep your anti pilot/anti union crap either to yourself, or limited to your own thread. And while you are at it, why don't you see if management has finally accepted your application from this forum, you know they know who you are.

Cherry just got summed up in a paragraph. Nice.

There is nothing wrong with going into management, it is needed just as pilots are, just dont go at it on your knees.

Last edited:
You guys are to funny! Say what ever you want, you're not going to hurt my feelings... Stick and stones buddy, sticks and stones.

All I did was make a statement about how many of those lanyards I had, or hadn't seen! Jeez...

I'm not a union buster and don't spew anti union antics like B19. I would rather not have one at my company but doesn't mean I am completely against them! I think there is a time and place for unions, and you guys at FLOPS need one. Thats why I said "good luck" you jerk. I don't think its the best timing though, maybe it is...

And Frac capt, I just post things how they are... Sorry if you don't agree with them. You've got your opinion and so do I. And I have no intentions of every being mgmt and don't plan on jumping anyone in upgrade positions. Its all done be seniority now anyway you fool. Thanks for painting me as a union busting backstabber though!

Everyone at XO knows who I am, pilot wise at least. I don't hide who I am... None of our Mgmt looks at the trash talking board anyway. There isn't any good info that ever comes from it. Just a bunch of old pissed off pilots bitchin at each other.

So back to complaining in 3-2-1...

None of our Mgmt looks at the trash talking board anyway.

Cherry, we have been at this game for a long time, If you think your management doesnt look at this board, your in denial. Over the past years, many names on this board have been thrown around in Cleveland, (including mine). We know at this very moment our company is trying to figure out who is who on here.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back