Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many got hired and quit at Pinnacolaba in the past week?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard its coming out on the 32nd.. but seriously this is dragging on waay too long. Oh well. I'm doing just fine with my current number!

edit: I'm done raging over you, bri5150. Your d*mn conspiracy theories, your accusations, all of it.

You're nothing to me.

I am sure I am on ignore now, but just in case...

I am sorry you raged over what I have been hearing. I don't make this stuff up. One of my good friends talked with someone on the negotiating commitee. That's where I got the info. I know as much as everyone else on what has happened this past week, heck this past year...not much. Why is what I say a conspiracy theory, but the "Mesaba DOH coup" not one? Where there is smoke, there is fire. It may not be what I said, it may not be what flyer said, it may not be what doin' time said, but there seems to be a lot of talk about this list issue this week. Maybe we will find out, maybe not...

So, the 60 days are officially up, and now the XJ furloughees can be listed as active FOs at LGA on the XJ list. Is there a conspiracy theory out there yet that XJ could have intentionally done the dispute to delay the award until this moment? :rolleyes:

Historically speaking, furloughees usually end up at the bottom. Maybe XJ did this to ensure the 'furloughee' status was 'active.' But then again, that's just the conspiracy theory I've been hearing from a few across different groups. Theories, theories? Conspiracies, lies, deception? Conspiracy theory? Is Mel Gibson still available? By the time this is done, we can cast Mel and Julia Roberts as lead cast for the whole SLI story.

Notice how this thread just got silent. After tons of accusations against the 9E committee for having ulterior motives, playing unfair, manipulating things on purpose, and a bunch of other false accusations, the other side is now quiet on the change of status for MOU pilots who have now since just expired the 60 days yesterday. Magically, they are no longer considered furloughed on the XJ list? And all of them are considered active on the XJ list? Maybe someone from the XJ side can clarify it all up? Or try and justify what's going on? I knew this 60 day thing had something to do with what's going on. The 60 days are gone, and now, we have this new mess. I had already asked before what would become of these furloughee pilots once the 60 days were up, and now I guess my hunch was realized.

Notice how this thread just got silent. After tons of accusations against the 9E committee for having ulterior motives, playing unfair, manipulating things on purpose, and a bunch of other false accusations, the other side is now quiet on the change of status for MOU pilots who have now since just expired the 60 days yesterday. Magically, they are no longer considered furloughed on the XJ list? And all of them are considered active on the XJ list? Maybe someone from the XJ side can clarify it all up? Or try and justify what's going on? I knew this 60 day thing had something to do with what's going on. The 60 days are gone, and now, we have this new mess. I had already asked before what would become of these furloughee pilots once the 60 days were up, and now I guess my hunch was realized.

The thread went silent because I think people are getting tired (I know I am). To answer your question: Yes, the Mesaba MEC is in cahoots (sp?) with Mr. Bloch and had him delay his decision until the 20th in which he then was told to ask for new lists. Then when Pinnacle gave their list, the Mesaba MEC pointed to a perfectly good list and disputed it. After that, the Mesaba MEC then told Mr. Bloch to look over what he had for the weekend and to ask for new lists on Monday. Then they called Pinnacle crew scheduling and had your SLI guy put on a trip so they couldn't get another list to Mr. Bloch for a few more days, and Voila!! We are past the magical 60 day time frame so that they can put all of them on our list as not furloughed (even though they were all recalled 60 days ago and on our list anyway) and then told Mr. Bloch not to use the famous "snapshot" we are all talking about. Who keeps talking about conspiracy theories? Maybe that's why the thread went silent.

(even though they were all recalled 60 days ago and on our list anyway)
They were on your list as furloughees on the certified list last year, the list given on May 23, but now, but magically, the newest list doesn't have them listed as furloughees? Ironic to see them change a few data points of their own when they dispute others changing a data point (which was already agreed upon).

Though, I agree with you. All this is just sickening now. The unity I thought would exist just isn't there. All 3 groups have fought aggressively for their own-selves, but I think that came at a high cost. Hopefully, the result will be out soon, and the majority will be happy.

Latest resources

Back