Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How many got hired and quit at Pinnacolaba in the past week?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Agreed, I will submit to that model if you can just get your leadership to get that list done.
Great!

So you Mesaba guys are onto Bargaining.. fantastic!

Uh-oh, Next comes Depression...

..I'm betting that one comes tomorrow.

The 9E list will come out soon. Right now, it's getting the final touches, to ensure that certain merger committee members don't raise a hell storm with Bloch over something they agreed to already in the LOA. I think certain individuals are in dire need of memory loss pills, that's only explanation I can think of. Make no mistake, the XJ dispute is the primary reason for the delay. Bloch had the updated correct 9E seniority list (the PM list) by May 24. The time he has taken since then is due to the dispute brought up by the XJ merger committee.

The 9E list will come out soon. Right now, it's getting the final touches, to ensure that certain merger committee members don't raise a hell storm with Bloch over something they agreed to already in the LOA. I think certain individuals are in dire need of memory loss pills, that's only explanation I can think of. Make no mistake, the XJ dispute is the primary reason for the delay. Bloch had the updated seniority list by May 24. The time he has taken since then is due to the dispute brought up by the XJ merger committee.

Wait, so it's being finished BUT it's already done. OK

How about this, make sure EVERYONE from your company, all the pilots, are on the list this time, with the correct seat, base, equip, etc. Stuff Hunter full of NoDoze and Eight balls if you have to. Pull it together, one last time.

Great!

So you Mesaba guys are onto Bargaining.. fantastic!

Uh-oh, Next comes Depression...

..I'm betting that one comes tomorrow.

Tell you what, if you can get your Seniority list done some time today, I'll give you all my depression medication. I'm going off central time so you've got about 25 minutes.

WORK!

There is a reason for the delay on the 9E list submittal, due to a reason beyond the control of the 3 merger committee members.

Do tell? I am sure it is just as true as everything else you hear (make up).

Lets see, I will try and make this simple for you. I trust our MEC, our CA and FO reps, our negotiators, and the information they give out in emails and tell me in person. I have known some of them for about ten years and most the rest all my eight years at Mesaba. It is a fact that the actions of your union and who ever is your SLI negotiators that they are responsible for this delay. The only thing I "make up" is the great rumors I start while on ready reserve....and those are just jokes to my friends. None of your business and I do not post them here.....so please stop being a jack hole and embarrassing yourself. :)

To my Mesaba "brothers" who keep trashing Pinnacle:

I would like to introduce you to the Kubler-Ross Model, otherwise known as the 5 Stages of Grief.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kübler-Ross_model

As your immature lashing out indicates, I'd guess that most of you are around the second stage, Anger.

I suggest that you come to grips with your "loss" and get through the Stages as quickly as you can.

You're all being incredible pricks. It'd be a huge favor to me if you could speed things along.

I know some Pinnacle pilots-I hope they are embarrassed over guys like you who are obviously the problem over there (next to the even bigger problem of how inept your union representation and SLI committee are).

I never went into the SLI with the attitude of win/lose, my thought was get through it as fair as possible and most will be disappointed. This obviously is not the case with some of your pilots (like those who post here) who think a staple job is great for them-that you had a great contract-great work rules-had a solid future with a huge fleet of undesirable planes-that delta would not mind your terrible management and your terrible performance-OH and that your airline bought two other airlines......all false but just the same all reasons why you think you will "win" at this SLI-I am not happy that I have to wait to know mine and your fate over the crap your people have done. DO I hope the new list reflects the stellar job your union and SLI committee has done over the past few months? Yes I do. Just like any court case or legal proceeding-those that you choose to represent you has a DIRECT relationship with the outcome of said court case or legal proceedings.

The 9E list will come out soon. Right now, it's getting the final touches, to ensure that certain merger committee members don't raise a hell storm with Bloch over something they agreed to already in the LOA. I think certain individuals are in dire need of memory loss pills, that's only explanation I can think of. Make no mistake, the XJ dispute is the primary reason for the delay. Bloch had the updated correct 9E seniority list (the PM list) by May 24. The time he has taken since then is due to the dispute brought up by the XJ merger committee.
That's the one with the "hidden" Date of Hire column, 5 more changes to individuals DOH, a terminated person listed, and one 9er completely vanished. Sounds "updated correct" to me. I think the time is being taken to read the excel manual on how to completely delete a column, instead of just hiding it.

Sorry, had to go there... actually, I hope is comes soon, is correct, and we can move on.

Just received XJ email... On Monday Bloch requested new lists. XJ and 9L have submitted theirs. 9E has yet to submit an updated list.

This is correct. Did your reps tell you the only date he wants? Class date!!!! PCL will get class date for the SLI.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back