• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How long to get an APP from NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I finally got home after a long 5 day wait on the road and reviewed the app. More details on getting the actual app is, I sent the email at 4pm on 3/29. The postmark on the package was 4/4. So, that's a week. Thank God for Logbook Pro or those Time Tables would have been a b!tch.

And DAS...I think you're in for quite a few Marriott points at NetJets if you get on! If you don't wanna fly, then maybe you should just quit now and let someone who really wants the job have it. Sorry.

Last edited:
I sent the first one March 2nd to the generic pilot recruitment deal and the second on March 27th to an email address a pilot gave me for Derinda.

And yah i do enjoy the kingair but my job is 400 miles from home and I'm gone 10-15 days at a time and the home for 5 or 6. In fact I'm scheduled for an almost 45 day stretch coming up which I think is gonna push me over the edge. :puke:

Maybe my resume sucks...I couldn't even get a call from a regional last fall when I got laid off with 2500/1500! Matter of fact..I've never gotten a call from an airline...not even MESA.:confused:

I've heard the app is a pretty decent sized package and not just a little letter so I imagine when I call to see what mail i got it wouldn't be confused for just a letter or somethin.

Last edited:
Have someone take a look at your resume for you. If you've never gotten a call from anyone, that's probably the culprit.

And DAS...I think you're in for quite a few Marriott points at NetJets if you get on! If you don't wanna fly, then maybe you should just quit now and let someone who really wants the job have it. Sorry.

I never said that I didn't want to fly. I said that I would love to find another out-and-back job with few overnights.

Learn to read.

DAS...my point exactly. Do not apply to Netjets if you don't wanna do their kind of work. I read very well thank you.

spoke a couple days too soon. APP came in the mail today!

Congrats. Have fun with the Time Table!! Thank God for that Logbook Pro I bought a couple years ago!

I've heard its a beast of a app.

I wont be able to start on it for 4 days...anything I need to finish it?

Drivers record or anything?

You just need time. I spent 2 days just to make sure everything looked good and I took my time. The Driver's record, unless you live in OH, is simple. Fill in the blanks and sign it in front of a Notary Public. The rest is the basic stuff. But you're going to want to take your time with the Time Tables. They have things broken down into various categories and on one they want PIC time but not PIC time while you were receiving dual...THAT was the only real pain to break down.

Latest resources

Back