Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Photoflight

AIR rAMBO
Sent my resume to NJA email off the website a month ago and directly to Derinda about two weeks ago and haven't heard anything back.

Is it still to soon or is there anything else I should do?

just make sure the resume clearly states it meets the requirements. Make sure your medical is still a first and you state your domicile preferences or lack there of clearly.

Plus remember the domicile issue will not change. So be sure you can commute for the next couple of years.

I did and stated any domicile, actually wouldn't mind LAX for a couple of years I'm young so i live like a bum anyhow.

Oh well I'll just keep harrassing the mail man.

I got mine a week after emailing...though I left the day it got there (Sat) and haven't even touched the thing yet! Arrgghh...

dang you guys

.....were you close to the published mins? .

Last edited:
I was just barely above the TT and right at the instrument. 2200 out of 2700 PIC and two types but no jet PIC. 500 turbine with 150 PIC (King Air).

Good luck. They may just be running behind. I hear things go in cycles. Interview a couple of weeks, look at apps a few weeks, look at resumes a few week, etc.

Hopefully you'll hear soon.

that makes me feel better. I'm about the same as you were but no types:( But captain on a King Air....If i don't hear any thing in a couple weeks I'll send another one.

The thing I love about King Airs is that they usualy come home every night. I'd love to find another out and back job. I wouldn't mind not ever getting another Marriott or Hilton point in my life.

Latest resources

Back