Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How lemons can be turned into lemonade...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Think about it guys.

Now with the code share they dont need relief on scope.

The codeshare with Midwest (owned by Republic) will provide Frontier (owned by Republic, also) with essential SLAVE LABOR E190 feed.

Do you see how clever they (BB and team) are?

CYA

WOW! Just WOW! Even I didn't think of that.

On a side note, I had to clean the toilet today. And as I was flushing it I couldn't help but correlate the swirling water with my (our) career. And the sad thing is I'm serious!

Aside from the insults in this post, I agree with the sentiment. RAH wages are horrible, particularly the FO rates on the 190/195. There simply is no comparison with F9, where each pilot has earned the right to an Airbus slot and better pay. It's as if one day Mesa could afford to buy UAL due to some wierdness in the stock market, and then every pilot at Mesa thought they were owed a Captain seat flying a 777. Give me a break.

If I were an RAH pilot, I'd be thanking my lucky stars that all of a sudden I have a future job flying an Airbus--without having to go interview for it, and pay my dues like everyone at Frontier did (Midwest, too).

Even if RAH pilots are stapled to the bottom of the F9 and Midwest lists, that's a HUGE gain for every pilot at RAH. Trying to go for a merged list is nothing more than being greedy and trying to get a windfall.

So you are saying that Midwest and Frontier should not be lucky that some holding company that flys regionals for slave labor decided to use there capital (that was made by the sweat off the backs of that work group) to keep them from going T.U. shouldn't or dont deserve this opportunity as well. Seriously!

So you are saying that Midwest and Frontier should not be lucky that some holding company that flys regionals for slave labor decided to use there capital (that was made by the sweat off the backs of that work group) to keep them from going T.U. shouldn't or dont deserve this opportunity as well. Seriously!

I would rather go T.U. and preserve what we had (even though it is eroding), then be SAVED from a SLAVE LABOR outfit.

It is time to stop the sinking.

CYA

I would rather go T.U. and preserve what we had (even though it is eroding), then be SAVED from a SLAVE LABOR outfit.

It is time to stop the sinking.

CYA

Sorry but what you had was a bankrupt company. Whos fault it was is of little concern, F9 was still bankrupt and eroding.

That is an easy one. I guess we will have your resignation soon. As for the rest of OUR (CHQ, MW, F9) group we will work on something fair for all. It may get alittle ugly and sticky but we will work it out with or without you. As far as you yourself you have to decide if your onboard or not. Oh and BTW welcome to the family.

Last edited:
Sorry but what you had was a bankrupt company. Whos fault it was is of little concern, F9 was still bankrupt and eroding.

That is an easy one. I guess we will have your resignation soon. As for the rest of OUR (CHQ, MW, F9) group we will work on something fair for all. It may get alittle ugly and sticky but we will work it out with or without you. As far as you yourself you have to decide if your onboard or not. Oh and BTW welcome to the family.

If you really wanted to "work on something fair for all" and do something proper for the profession and your own dignity, you'd gladly place yourself below all the pilots on the F9 and Midwest seniority lists. They weren't flying EMB 190s around for 30-something an hour.

Are there any examples of a code share out their where one airline had a cheap laborgroup and got all the extra flying when the more expensive airline stagnated or shrank.

I know LUV is upset about their new code shares, but that is international? Kinda similar though.

Great Lakes has a code share with Frontier, and that deosn't seem to affect growth of Lynx or F9 much. Granted they are a small outfit.

If you really wanted to "work on something fair for all" and do something proper for the profession and your own dignity, you'd gladly place yourself below all the pilots on the F9 and Midwest seniority lists. They weren't flying EMB 190s around for 30-something an hour.

Why would I do that? My hard work may have purchased you. Now lets just end this before some feelings get hurt. As far as my dignity it is still intact.

Why would I do that? My hard work may have purchased you. Now lets just end this before some feelings get hurt. As far as my dignity it is still intact.

Everybody understands you would not want to be on the bottom of this list, but your hard work? Please, your CEO is a criminal. He is ruining all your hard work as he is making your entire operation look terrible. My advice is as soon as the majors start hiring again get the hell out of that company. Just my 2 cents.

Everybody understands you would not want to be on the bottom of this list, but your hard work? Please, your CEO is a criminal. He is ruining all your hard work as he is making your entire operation look terrible. My advice is as soon as the majors start hiring again get the hell out of that company. Just my 2 cents.

Yes my and 4200+ other employees that work for the RAH family. Oh and dont forget the F9 guys, your consessions and reorganization helped to make this possible on your end as well. But realize YOU didnt come to this and could not of done this alone. Yes for me the game plan was and still may be to move on when that opp. comes, but while I am here I intend to make this place better, and if possible the best company in the industry. Its not a bad thing, its just a personality trait that I have.

Lets stop crying about the card we were just delt. We still have a good hand. Lets work together to make a better hand and win the game. Key word is together!!

one person alone having 2 cents in his pocket cant and will not do a dang thing. If the group of people put the 2cents onto a common pot together now we have something to work with.

Last edited:
Yes my and 4200+ other employees that work for the RAH family. Oh and dont forget the F9 guys, your consessions and reorganization helped to make this possible on your end as well. But realize YOU didnt come to this and could not of done this alone. Yes for me the game plan was and still may be to move on when that opp. comes, but while I am here I intend to make this place better, and if possible the best company in the industry. Its not a bad thing, its just a personality trait that I have.

Lets stop crying about the card we were just delt. We still have a good hand. Lets work together to make a better hand and win the game. Key word is together!!

one person alone having 2 cents in his pocket cant and will not do a dang thing. If the group of people put the 2cents onto a common pot together now we have something to work with.

Slow down there chief, take a deep breath, I have not worked for f9 for over a year, I am out of the airline business and very happy at NJA. However, I do have an interest because I spent 2 years there and its sad to see it come to this. I understand you want the best for your company, this is not a personal attack. I'm just saying the leader of your "family" is a criminal, a scumbag who could give a crap about you or anybody who works for f9 or midwest. He will replace the entire pilot group if he has to. Everybody I have talked to at f9 says they would rather see the place fail than to work for RAH. Does that tell you something. We are watching the demise of an airline that was at one time a great place to work. There is not going to be a common goal between RAH and frontier, morale is way too low over there. So have fun flying your 190 at panhandle rates under a certificate that was at one time an industry leader in pay and qol for airbus crews. Do you see what I am getting at?

Latest resources

Back