Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How lemons can be turned into lemonade...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are right! BTW what are you guys doing about your mgt? Get any news on new airplanes yet?

hahahaha, never gonna happen. We cost to much for new airplanes. We return 7 more planes at the end of the summer. Furloughs and Downgrades are in our future. Aren't you glad you left?

Regardless of the outcome, one thing is clear: Legacy carriers, beat up and broke though they may be, still need to offer regional service to smaller cities, and an acquisitive Republic is quickly becoming the dominant supplier.

While I agree with most of this article the last sentence is bull.

Republic doesn't fly into only smaller cities. What we have seen is Mainline Domestic Flying being taking over with Cheaper labor. This is where I hope that RAH Pilots realize the leaverage.

Regardless of the outcome, one thing is clear: Legacy carriers, beat up and broke though they may be, still need to offer regional service to smaller cities, and an acquisitive Republic is quickly becoming the dominant supplier.

How long do you think major airlines will continue to pay the bills on an operation that competes against them? Best of luck RAH guys. Methinks your company will be extremely different in the next two years,

How long do you think major airlines will continue to pay the bills on an operation that competes against them? Best of luck RAH guys. Methinks your company will be extremely different in the next two years,

Umm, my guess would be as long as they have been for the past 6 years. Different certs. opec, thats how REP gets around it.

This is just putting us in a better position in case one of our Major partners goes belly up.

Latest resources

Back