Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How is avant air?

Took another necessary break from the message boards, and when I get back...

Flight Options management is coming to Avantair?!?!
Flight Options is buying Avantair?!?!

Things must have been slow on the boards. I'm going to ask around and see if there's any truth to this nonsense.

Took another necessary break from the message boards, and when I get back...

Flight Options management is coming to Avantair?!?!
Flight Options is buying Avantair?!?!

Things must have been slow on the boards. I'm going to ask around and see if there's any truth to this nonsense.

Tracy Chaplin was a former FLOPer. Now gone (thankfully by all accounts). As for being bought out, who knows. We'd read about it in the press right along with everyone else. I seriously doubt it would happen as the current BOD is very interested in seeing this through.

Yea-I just got of the phone with the mothership too. They said they were thawing out Walt Disney to come and run FLOPS to the promied land and give us a NJAx2 contract. MS and his pet Baboo are headed your way to show you a way to $afety $ervice and profitability promised land. We know he was there because the bozo uses the fleet for his personal transportation.

Moral is... You can't believe everything you hear when it comes from the mouths of born liars.

If one has competative mins, about how long to hear from them for an interview?

Any info on what to expect at an interview?

Got some time on my hands here at TEB, so I'll address the original question. Things are great here. I plan to retire from Avantair (many years down the road, of course). Starting my seventh month and still love coming to work every week.

As far as what to expect in the interview, a Google search could give you a pretty good idea. We typically don't give out too many specifics, as requested by the powers-that-be.

Response time to a resume submission will vary, since Elizabeth is usually swamped.

Last edited:
Avantair please, not Avant. Anyway, made a call to the mothership. No truth to these rumors.

Now that Avantair is a public company, even if it was in discussions with FLOPs or HIG they woul dnot be in a position to tell you unless it was announced publicly and files with the SEC.

Fly safe.

Latest resources

Back