• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How is avant air?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avantair is a public company, even if it was in discussions with FLOPs or HIG they woul dnot be in a position to tell you unless it was announced publicly and files with the SEC./quote]

Excellent point. It just seems like something of this scale would be at least fruit for the grapevine... I'll believe it if they tell us thru the official channels.

Last edited:
Avantair is a public company, even if it was in discussions with FLOPs or HIG they woul dnot be in a position to tell you unless it was announced publicly and files with the SEC./quote]

Excellent point. It just seems like something of this scale would be at least fruit for the grapevine... I'll believe it if they tell us thru the official channels.

Keep dreamin....When the FLOPS/TA merger happened, we didn't know it untill the day it happened

We can put this rumor to bed now. I spent some time at our headquarters today and there is no truth to the rumor that we are going to be bought by Flight Options/HIG.

End of rumor.:smash:

We can put this rumor to bed now. I spent some time at our headquarters today and there is no truth to the rumor that we are going to be bought by Flight Options/HIG.

I hope you are correct. But again, remember what NJAowner said.

Your probably right, but.....if your on this board posting, you are not in the know of AvantAirs behind the scenes business.

Latest resources

Back