• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How is avant air?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last tour: Miami, Bos, New York, Chicago, Wyoming, Seattle, Oakland, Monteray, Denver, Aspen, San Antonio, Houston,......

We go everywhere from Central America to the northern magnetic messed up zone, whatever that's called.

Regards, Waco.

Thanks for the info, that sounds pretty positive. I guess the 7on schedule just takes some getting used too. I am 22 and single so being home for that long probably wont be so bad.

Any idea on how long it usually takes to hear back for an interview? As far as the flying goes do you pretty much see all of the country? Or pretty much stuck flying along the east coast?

This tour: airlined out of ALB to start in Scottsdale, AZ. Since then: saw the Pacific, lots of the breadbasket (I'm in Kansas City now). Today we're heading to Denton TX to swap out our plane. Then it's over to Dallas, where we'll finish the day in North Carolina. Pretty safe to say that you'll see most of the country, along with parts of countries near the US. As far as the 7/7 schedule goes... you'll probably love it. To be fair, it's not for everyone, though...

Last edited:
Still hiring?

How does one get selected for an interview?

Submit a resume. The avantair website has the requirements. If you meet them, don't hesitate. You should get a phone interview, which will probably ask you three pertinent questions: Do you have any two pilot turbine time? Do you have any glass experience?Do you live within two hours of a gateway we are hiring into?

PM for more details, if necessary. Good luck.

Regards, Wacoflyr

Couple tours ago, PWM to LAX airline (with WACO), all week doing the CA air taxi shuffle. Day 7, LAS-SDL-RVS (traded WACO in for newer model FO)-IAD-TEB. Airline home AM day 8, for 1 day OT, and... didnt have to ride airline very far at the end!
Lots of variety most weeks, and growing pains of new company are diminishing. Been a great place for me!

PS WACO, you spelled KMRY wrong

Now THAT'S a good come back!

Disclaimer: I still reserve the right to get upset when people screw up two, too, and to.

This tour: airlined out of ALB to start in Scottsdale, AZ. Since then: saw the Pacific, lots of the breadbasket (I'm in Kansas City now). Today we're heading to Denton TX to swap out our plane. Then it's over to Dallas, where we'll finish the day in North Carolina. Pretty safe to say that you'll see most of the country, along with parts of countries near the US. As far as the 7/7 schedule goes... you'll probably love it. To be fair, it's not for everyone, though...

That sounds alot more interesting than going back and forth between Raleigh and Ohio all day via LGA.

For those who have gone through the inteverview process ...how long does it usually take from the time the app is submitted till there is a call for an interview?

Latest resources

Back